*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3306961-Lincoln-got-away-and-got-stuck-to-a-fallen-fruit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln got away and got stuck to a fallen fruit.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Lincoln got away and got stuck to a fallen fruit.

    by: G-Breaker
After being slobbered on all over by a giant hunting dog, Lincoln mustered up all of his strength and shook off all of the dog saliva. It was then that he remembered the dog's owner, the enormous 40-foot huntress in purple, was coming back to get her pet. He saw her coming closer to them and panicked, but since her dog was too distracted by her to look at him, this was his chance to escape and he just had to take it.

Lincoln quickly got up and instantly made a run for it away from the titanic hunting duo. Just in time since the huntress already made it back to her dog after he got away from them. "Enough Lalo, we have to get back now." The giantess scolded. Lalo whined at how his mistress scolded him but then tried to show her what he found.

However, when he pointed to the ground, he was surprised to see no sign of his new little 'friend' on the ground. He then looked ahead and saw Lincoln running away from him and tried to point to him. As the dog began barking for the huntress to look in that direction, she became annoyed by it and just ignored him. He then attempted to chase after the tiny boy, but his owner grabbed him by the collar and stopped him.

"Alright, that does it, Lalo. No more stalling." She said in irritation. "Now, come on!" She dragged her dog away with her, but while she was holding him, the dog tried to fight her grip so that it could go after the white-haired escapee. Fortunately, Lincoln managed to get far enough away from them before it had a chance.

Lincoln just kept running away again, hoping that he could find a way off of the island of giants that he was now stranded on. He took a rest for a second to catch his breath. "Oh man, what a ride that was." He panted before smelling himself. "Yuck! Great, now I smell like dog slobber. I can't believe I'm stuck on an island where everything is bigger than me. How am I ever going to survive this place?"

Lincoln began to lose hope that he would make it off of the island alive. He wasn't sure if he wanted to stay on that island anymore and thought maybe he could build a raft to escape. The only problem was that all of the trees were so much bigger than him and it wouldn't be easy to build a raft with such big and heavy wood. He could also use one of the big leaves as a boat, but then, it probably wouldn't protect him from if he bumped into any sharks in the water. At this point, he didn't what to do, it seemed like his only feasible choice for survival was to remain on that island for the rest of his life, as long as he kept himself hidden from its enlarged inhabitants, that is.

For now, Lincoln decided to look for food and shelter. If he was going to live on that island, then he had to find the tools he would need to survive. But before he could start looking, he heard another noise and looked around. "Hello. Anyone there?" Looking around the jungle, all he could see were large plants and trees, but he still felt like something was watching him. Fearing for his survival, Lincoln became paranoid once he heard more eerie sounds and panicked.

With that, he began running again. He didn't know where he was heading and he didn't want to look back to see what could have been watching him, if anything was to begin with. He figured it was the dog again, so he looked back to check for a second. Luckily, he didn't see anything there. However, since he didn't look where he was going, he failed to notice a large fruit falling from a tree in front of him. He looked forward again to notice the fruit and tried to stop running, but it was so sudden that he couldn't stop in time.

"OOF!" Lincoln crashed face-first into the giant fruit. He tried to pry himself off of it, but the fruit seemed to be covered with a pretty sticky coating. He managed to pull his face off of it, but the rest of his body was all but stuck to it. With all of his effort, Lincoln was able to pull himself off of it.

He then tried to wipe the juices from the fruit off of himself. "Man, I wish I could just get off of this island. But how am I supposed to-" Lincoln cut himself off once he heard a rumbling noise. This time, instead of footsteps from the giantess, it was only his stomach growling, making him realize that he hadn't eaten since he got on the island. This resulted in him looking at the giant fruit in front of him and thinking about having it for breakfast.

"Well, I might as well eat something. I just hope it's not poisonous." Lincoln said as he noticed the fruit. It didn't look like any fruit he had ever seen and it looked as big as a mini-van. The large fruit was a reddish-purple color with an orange hue on the bottom of it. He wasn't sure if he was going to eat it but he didn't have any other option at the moment. Reluctantly, Lincoln licked some of its juices off of his hand and found the taste of it to actually be rather acceptable. "Hmm. I guess it's not so bad. What the heck, I'll take it."

Lincoln was about to sample the fruit, but before he could take a bite out of it, he heard a loud booming sound and turned his back to the fruit to see where it came from. "What the!? Oh come on. Can't I get a break?!" He complained. As the booming shook the ground like before, Lincoln was suddenly startled by it and jumped back in surprise. Unfortunately, that was a big mistake on his part.

Once he flinched back in terror, Lincoln found himself stuck on the giant fruit. "Seriously?!" He groaned. The white-haired teen attempted to break free from the fruit again, but this time, his back and limbs were stuck to the sticky surface of the fruit and there was no way he could get off of it. "Great, now I'm starving and stuck! What's next?!" Lincoln shouted.

By tempting the fates, Lincoln quickly got his answer. From somewhere around him, Lincoln saw a gigantic being coming out from the jungle. He was worried it was the giant huntress with her dog again, and tried to get himself loose from the fruit even harder, but it was no use. Lincoln was stuck to this enormous sticky fruit and soon saw who it was coming to find him in his precarious situation.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3306961-Lincoln-got-away-and-got-stuck-to-a-fallen-fruit