*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3274439-Lincoln-fell-into-Lilys-crib-along-with-th
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln fell into Lily's crib along with the bear.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Lincoln fell into Lily's crib along with th...

    by: G-Breaker
Lincoln tried to grab onto his mother's arm to avoid falling into Lily's crib, unfortunately, he couldn't make it in time. Rita had already dropped the teddy bear into the crib and Lincoln fell into the crib along with it. Once he landed, he could see that he was now inside of his baby sister's crib surrounded by her pillow and a few of her other stuffed animals. He then saw his mother walking away and tried to call out to her.

But it was too late, Rita had already left the bedroom and Lincoln was left alone in the crib. "Great. Now what am I going to do?" Lincoln asked. He then walked to the edge of the crib and saw that, from his perspective, it was far too high for him to jump down. He wasn't really scared of heights before, but now, he was beginning to get there. "Oh boy."

Lincoln just backed away and realized that he couldn't really see any other way to escape. He was stuck in the baby's crib without a way down and reduced to the size of a minuscule toy. At this point, he was even smaller than the actual toys and just felt more like an insignificant insect.

Feeling hopeless, he just sat down dejectedly as if there was no way he would survive. "Why do these things happen to me? I'm stuck in a baby's bed, and I'm shrunken. How could it get any worse?" Lincoln soon got his answer the moment he heard someone coming back into the bedroom. He hoped it would be Lisa so that she could save him, but it seemed he wasn't that lucky.

To Lincoln's dismay, his mother came back into the room carrying Lily. "Oh no!" Lincoln screamed as Rita put Lily back into her crib and left. Lincoln wasn't alone anymore, but he really wished he was right now. He gulped nervously as he looked at the colossal form of his baby sister. Even Lily was bigger than him and he probably looked like a bug to her.

However, he still knew that Lily was his only hope to survive being small. "Hey Lily, down here!" Lincoln shouted between Lily's legs as the infant was just giggling while sitting in place.

But then, Lily looked down and noticed something small in front of her. Lily couldn't make out what it was, so she just smiled playfully and laughed as she thought it was no more than one of her toys. "Hey Lily! It's me, Lincoln!" Lincoln kept shouting but Lily just kept smiling down at him, which made Lincoln feel a tad uncomfortable. Lily started drooling as some of her saliva dripped from her mouth and landed on Lincoln. "Eww!" Lincoln shook off the spit in disgust before looking up to see Lily reaching down to him with her hand.

"Ahh!" Lincoln dodged her hand and fell on his back. He then watched as Lily stood up and saw her tower above him, though, she wasn't as big and intimidating as his mother was, but still. Lily toddled toward Lincoln and Lincoln just tried to avoid being stepped on by the massive infant.

"No Lily, it's me! Don't step on me!" Lincoln kept running around the crib while Lily was enjoying chasing him around. He soon came to a sudden stop at the edge of the crib again to keep from falling. He then looked back to see Lily's hand coming for him again and realized he had nowhere left to run away in time.

Lily's pudgy fingers wrapped around the tiny boy and lifted him up to her smiling face. She toddled back to the middle of her crib and sat back down. Lincoln was now at the mercy of his baby sister, trapped in her tight grip. Lily looked at Lincoln and just smiled at him, like he really was just a toy to her. But Lincoln was scared as he thought that Lily thought he was just a bug and wanted to crush him.

She giggled and brought Lincoln closer to her face. He thought Lily was planning to eat him, like she did when she was a giant in his fantasy, and now it was about to come true. "No Lily! Don't eat me!" Lincoln shouted at Lily brought him closer to her face.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3274439-Lincoln-fell-into-Lilys-crib-along-with-th