*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3109950-Lincoln-and-the-Kids
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lincoln and the Kids.

    by: G-Breaker
After seeing how great of a big brother Lincoln can be, I thought it would be nice of him to spend some time with the little kids in Royal Woods. He tends to take really good care of his little sisters. Their little friends should see just how wonderful it is to hang out with him. And for Lincoln, hanging out with little girls might just be the biggest mistake of his life.

1. Lisa's Play Date - Rita thinks that Lisa should spend less time with her experiments and more time with friends her own age. So she decides to schedule a play date for Lisa with her friends from kindergarten, Charlotte Yang and Darcy Helmandollar. However, when Lincoln is assigned to look after the three of them while everyone's away, Charlotte and Darcy quickly grow fond of Lincoln, which gives Lisa time to work on her newest invention. And when Lincoln gets shrunken down to a smaller size by it, these little girls end up using him as their new toy.

2. Princess Play Time - When Lincoln is tasked with babysitting Lola and her friends, Roxanne, Cricket Van Doren, and Meli Ramos during their sleepover, he gets shrunken to a tiny size. And now he has to find a way to get the attention of the four little girls who now tower over him, while trying to avoid being stepped on, or eaten by them, as well as survive being their new doll to play with.

3. Lincoln the Pageant Doll - Lincoln gets accidentally shrunken by Lisa's shrink ray right when he has to accompany Lola to her next regional pageant. And when Lola sees how small he is, she decides to take him with her anyway to use him as a good luck charm, and to help her feel more comfortable this time around. Hopefully, she can do it while keeping him a secret from the other pageant-goers who find him adorable and irresistible.

4. Dolly Lincoln - Thanks to Lisa, Lincoln is given a new power to shrink himself down to toy size (roughly 2 to 6 inches) and grow back at will. And once he sees how much his little sisters like him like that, he thinks he can use it to make money when his older sisters let him in their babysitting group. Lincoln then cashes in on his shrinking powers by babysitting little kids and being their new toy to play with, which is honestly not that bad.

You have the following choices:

1. Lisa's Play Date.

2. Princess Play Time.

3. How about another story?

4. Lincoln the Pageant Doll.

5. Dolly Lincoln.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3109950-Lincoln-and-the-Kids