*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236945-The-Non-Canonical-Book-of-Masks/cid/3077084-Catching-a-fly-named-Amanda-Ferguson
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236945
Includes non-canonical chapters from "The Book of Masks".
This choice: Amanda is still your choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #34

Catching a fly named Amanda Ferguson

    by: rugal b.
"Tonight is finally the night." you huff to yourself as you make your way into Walberg's classroom early Friday morning.

Three long agonizing days you had to wait and watch as your average and nerdy guy companions dawned the faces of some of the most beautiful and popular girls in your school. Three days you sat idly as you saw them become sexy young women while your chosen "target" was no where to be found. Three days you watched how the new "girls" slowly become exact replicas of the real girls they are impersonating in body as well as in mind. Three days they went to their new homes enjoying their new found popularity while you stayed at home glued to social media watching them post things while you idled away at home. Three days went by where the bubbly new attitudes of these "girls" started falling into their "regular" routines and started treating you as the "invisible-ghost-boy" the same way the "original girls" did, while in public.

To say you are ready for your turn to become one is an understatement.

As you walk into class you spot the seat you've been staring towards the last three days and take your seat in it. Its unassigned seating in all classes but you know who takes this seat on most days, Amanda Ferguson. To say you've been a little obsessed with getting to know every detail about her through social media is also an understatement. However she rarely talks in class, her instagram and Facebook are both private to you, and she has denied both invites by Carlos (in the disguise as Jessica and earlier as himself) to come to the storage garage to film that "video", but actually make the swap. It was frusterating for sure, once the new "girls" had came into their memories they even told you Amanda was just a pretty big introvert...

Such a mysterious and quite girl does make it very difficult to set up a swap with, but you know tonight she is going to a friends house tonight to watch movies, you know this because her friend has already been swapped with your friend Keith, thus giving you a perfect opportunity to swap with her at "Cindys" house. And you muse to yourself, "And thats how the spider finally catches the fly".

Finally your eyes flick up from your desk and you see Amanda stride into the class room. She is tall for a girl, with dark brown eyes frames the very pale face of Amanda Ferguson. Today she has straightened her long nearly waist length dyed dark almost black red hair. She has quite a slim body too, if you had to pick which of her "assets" were bigger/nicer you would definitely pick her butt over her breasts. Today she is wearing a jean jacket over a white tank top, with jean short shorts and black ankle boots. Her face is made up and beautiful, but as always she puts too much eyeliner on it kind of throws off her face you think. You make a mental note to cool it on the eyeliner once you are her.

Suddenly her eyes flick up and stares at the classmate sitting in her usual 3rd period desk, you. She only gives you only a slight grimace before sitting down a few desks to your right next to a few other AP snots. You only smile to yourself thinking "If she's really this mad at me for stealing her seat, I wonder what she would think of me stealing her body tonight...."

But the reason you had chosen her spot today was not to anger her but to compare how it will feel Monday morning sitting in this exact same spot with her own body and her clothes. And you close your eyes and bite your lip slightly at that thought. You wonder how great it will feel stepping in wearing her persona, body, and clothes. Yesterday you had watched her from the back row and memorized which of her outfits you'll have to wear on Monday, but you still wondered what types of underwear you'll also be wearing as her, does she where grandma panties or thongs? ....That thought makes you gulp, you'll be stepping into a whole new world tonight you realize... Already you've learned that most of the "new" girls have already taken up to wearing thongs when asked, so you wonder how thats going to feel once you are part of the group...

You see Kelsey walk in the classroom next and take a seat near Amanda, later during the start of class you notice them both whispering and look in your direction. You only smile and think: "Let them gossip, tomorrow you'll know exactly what they said."



**********



Its now 6:54 pm that night and you are sitting in the very girlish room of Cindy/Keith, in 5 minutes Amanda Ferguson should be here. And later you'll know everything about her: her dreams, her ambitions, her most embarrassing memory, her most secret of thoughts. All easily accessible to you because you'll be the most secretive most quite girl in your grade.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236945-The-Non-Canonical-Book-of-Masks/cid/3077084-Catching-a-fly-named-Amanda-Ferguson