*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227966-MCU-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3010142-Wanda-cant-stop-eating-and-struggles-to-lo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2227966
The female characters of the MCU start packing on the pounds.
This choice: Wanda can't stop eating and struggles to lose weight after giving birth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wanda can't stop eating and struggles to lo...

    by: divablair
Wanda Maximoff's pregnancy had come on suddenly and along with it came some intense hunger cravings. Vision only wanting the best for her, catered to her and brought her whatever foods she wanted, and she very quickly gained the 30 pounds women usually gain while pregnant. After the birth of her twin sons Billy and Tommy Maximoff, she expected the pounds to come off as quickly as her sudden pregnancy packed them on.

She was surprised to soon realize that was not the case at all. Being busy taking care of the boys and then sleeping when she could took up most of the day. She also found herself continuing to eat like she had while she was pregnant. It seemed like her pregnancy had increased her hunger and the size of her stomach. She found herself continuing to snack throughout the day in addition to the 3 main meals a day.

After putting the twins down for a nap, Wanda went into the bathroom, and stepped on the scale. Standing at 5'7, Wanda normally weighed 132 pounds but her pregnancy had packed on 30 pounds which brought her up to a very chubby 172 pounds. After having the twins, her weight went back 150 pounds but now she had gained 10 more and she was now 160 pounds, bringing her back into the quite chubby range.

Oh my god she thought to herself as she moved to look at her reflection in the mirror. Dressed casually in a pair of black leggings and white tank top, she was embarrassed to realize just now snug they were on her. Her tank top was tight and rolled up to reveal her softened and round chubby belly which stuck out over her leggings waistband. Her thighs were noticeably thicker and her rear had expanded which was making the leggings very tight. One good thing was that her already decent sized breasts had retained going up a size. She had to admit that the extra curves up to and on bottom were nice, she wasn't a fan of having a belly she thought to herself as she gently patted her stomach.

Hearing her stomach growling hungrily, Wanda couldn't help but blush. No wonder I am getting fat. I really need to start a diet she thought to herself. Her stomach growled even louder in opposition.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wanda goes into the kitchen to get a snack

*Noteb*
2. There a knock at the front door

*Noteb*
3. Wanda tries to ignore her hunger pangs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 divablair (UN: divablair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
divablair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227966-MCU-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3010142-Wanda-cant-stop-eating-and-struggles-to-lo