*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia/cid/2890685-An-explosive-personality-and-a-short-fuse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2227721
Can you become a hero? Or will you be snu snu'ed?
This choice: ...a red eyed girl with ash blond hair....holy molly is she mad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An explosive personality and a short fuse...

    by: EggzSupreme
Though you collided pretty hard, the person you hit didn't budge an inch and yet you were flat on your back. While you were still dazed and your vision was black, you heard an angry feminine's voice say out "Hey! Watch where you're going!".

You sit up slightly and you blink a few times, making out a large figure looming over you.The first thing you saw as your vision returned was a pair of very wide and powerful feet, clad in equally large sandals. You gulp down, realizing you didn't bump into a regular person... you slowly crane your neck up, seeing more and more of the Kijo before you. Next you saw a pair of thick things that looked like they could effortlessly snap a man in half, then you saw her wide hips which were tightly hugged by short jeans, just above them stands an impressive cleavage barely held contained by a black tank top. And finally you saw her face: ash blonde spiky hair, piercing red eyes, and a furious frown that made your heart skip a beat out of fear.

You were left utterly speechless, your silence seemed to further annoy the 8 foot tall amazon. "Hey, i'm talking to you, punk! Are you deaf on top of being blind?" She yelled out, as she lowered forward and reached for you. You squealed as she grabs you by the neck of your shirt and effortlessly lifts you up, until you're face to face with her.

"I-i'm sorry i ran into you! I swear i didn't do it on purpose! Please don't hurt me!" You spit out, as you flinch and close your eyes, expecting the worst...
But the Kijo simply sneers and lets go of you, making you fall and land on your feet. "That's better. You ought to watch where you're going, almost gave me a heart attack" She says as she crosses her arms, her frown lessened but never truly disappeared...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You offer to make it up to her somehow

*Noteb*
2. Still scared, you turn around and run away from the Kijo

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwiggitySwooty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia/cid/2890685-An-explosive-personality-and-a-short-fuse