*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anthony
  2. Who Finds the Book?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222440-Black-Magic/cid/2841913-Anthony
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2222440
A pervert gets his hands on a book of magic spells that lets him live out his fantasies.
This choice: Anthony  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anthony

    by: June Donoghue
Anthony was more than sick of prison, only three months into his ten year sentence. All the other inmates knew what he'd done to get in there, the rape of a teenage girl in his neighbourhood, and kept their distance mostly. Occasionally he'd get beaten up, mostly he just got dirty states.

The worst thing about prison so far though was one of the guards names Marissa. She was a blonde that couldn't have been more than thirty, with a pretty face, green eyes and, as far as he could tell under the guard uniform, a fit body. She often went out of her way to make his life hell: beating him with her baton unprovoked and having him sent to solitary for supposedly assaulting her, taking him away from the cafeteria with no food to clean toilets, and waking him up randomly in the middle of the night.

Increasingly determined to get himself out of prison, he began to study in the library whenever he had free time, hoping to learn more about the legal system to hopefully find a way to reduce his sentence. One day he was doing just that when he found a mysterious leather-bound book behind one bookshelf. If he didn't know better he would have sworn it was calling to him.

The book is covered in various pentagrams and other satanic looking images. Inside it was all Latin, and he couldn't understand a word. His vision blurred for a moment and he suddenly realised that what he thought was Latin is in reality English, and that the book is supposedly a collection of magic spells.

He began flicking through the time eagerly, reading the English titles and descriptions while mouthing the Latin incantations. After a long time Marissa saunteres in, holding her baton in one hand and lightly smacking it against the palm of her other hand.

"There you are, creep," she said, grinning as she approached him. "I've been looking for you, I need to let off some steam."

What does Anthony do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He tried the Mind Control spell

*Noteb*
2. He tries the Possession Spell

*Noteb*
3. He tries the Summoning Spell

4. Other Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 June Donoghue (UN: juned at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
June Donoghue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222440-Black-Magic/cid/2841913-Anthony