*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clone Wars
  2. New Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222313-Resident-Evil-NivanField/cid/2838312-Clone-Wars
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2222313
Fanfiction interactive focusing on relationship between Piers Nivan and Chris Redfield
This choice: Clone Wars  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Clone Wars

    by: Vchris1989
Chris swiped his alpha level security clearance badge and barged into the BSAA laboratory unannounced. His colleagues were pleasantly surprised to see him since he had been on a leave of absence for several weeks now, but Chris was in no mood for pleasantries. He saw Jill with the head scientist, Dr. Moira Yutani, and made his way over.

“Where is he?! Where is Piers?” Chris demanded to know.

“Chris, I’m glad you’re here,” Dr. Yutani said with an optimistic tone. “Please join me in my office so I can explain.”

Dr. Yutani went on to explain to an astounded Chris that the Piers who had perished was not the original Piers—he was a clone whose growth and maturity had derived from the DNA of the true Piers Nivans, a BSAA sharpshooter based in the highly secretive Tokyo branch of the BSAA.

“What the hell are you saying?” Chris demanded, absolutely gobsmacked.

“Chris, I’m so sorry that this information was withheld until now. Our lab only created a handful of viable clones before the project was shuttered. Piers volunteered a DNA sample that we were able to yield a clone from. We accelerated his growth until his age matched that of the original and were able to artificially plant a lifetime of memories into the clone. He truly believed that he was Piers, but the truth is you have never actually met the true Piers Nivans. But Piers is being relocated from the Tokyo team and will be reassigned to our location. It was agreed that you should be his assigned partner. It will certainly help Piers acclimate better, and it may be good for you too."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vchris1989 (UN: cplaystennis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vchris1989 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222313-Resident-Evil-NivanField/cid/2838312-Clone-Wars