*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time Scapes
  2. New Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222313-Resident-Evil-NivanField/cid/2838311-Time-Scapes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2222313
Fanfiction interactive focusing on relationship between Piers Nivan and Chris Redfield
This choice: Time Scapes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Time Scapes

    by: Vchris1989
Chris swiped his alpha level security clearance badge and barged into the BSAA laboratory unannounced. His colleagues were pleasantly surprised to see him since he had been on a leave of absence for several weeks now, but Chris was in no mood for pleasantries. He saw Jill with the head scientist, Dr. Moira Yutani, and made his way over.

“Where is he?! Where is Piers?” Chris demanded to know.

“Chris, I’m glad you’re here,” Dr. Yutani said with an optimistic tone. “Nothing is guaranteed, but please join me in my office so I can explain.”

Dr. Yutani went on to explain to an astounded Chris that an exotic new BOW had been successfully captured and contained.

“Chris, we’ve never seen anything like this. Somehow, this BOW is able to manipulate chroniton particles. Theoretically, we can induce the BOW to create a time-space doorway to any moment in the past. We can’t change our own flow of time, so there is no way to prevent any deaths or disasters that have happened in our own timeline. But we could extract an individual from the past and bring them into our current timeline.”

“I-I don’t think I fully understand what you’re saying,” Chris replied.

“Basically, we can create a time-space doorway to a moment before Piers was infected with the C-Virus or suffered the severe damage to his arm. We can bring that Piers back to current day. Our timeline will not be affected in any way, but the consequence will be that you will create an alternate timeline where Piers was not present to save you. In an alternate timeline and reality, you will be ensuring your own death because Piers will not be there to sacrifice his life to save yours.”

Chris thought on this. Was he willing to doom an alternate version of himself? In some other timeline, Piers will literally disappear, and that version of Chris will be obliterated by the BOW that was hunting Chris and Piers. But all the feelings of longing were returning. Feelings that finally seemed to be diminishing as he explored the possibility of a future with Leon surged back to the forefront of Chris’s mind. And with the full commitment of his heart and soul he gave his approval to Dr. Yutani.

“Do it.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Reunited with Piers

*Noteb*
2. The BOW escapes containment

*Noteb*
3. They accidentally bring back past Chris

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vchris1989 (UN: cplaystennis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vchris1989 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222313-Resident-Evil-NivanField/cid/2838311-Time-Scapes