*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/3258617-On-your-way-to-a-party-nervous-that-there
by Ty975
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2222158
Today, the criminal, poor, and unlucky are condemned to be shrunk. Where do you fit in?
This choice: On your way to a party, nervous that there'll probably be tinies present  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On your way to a party, nervous that there'...

    by: 33
Vanessa took a long drag off of her cigarette and exhaled slowly through her nose. She had quit smoking for almost three years, but her nerves were shot, so she decided to pick up a pack today. She’d been in her car the last half hour, trying to calm down and head into the party. Her fourth cigarette later and she was still as anxious as she was when she pulled up.

She climbed out of her car, took a final drag off of the cigarette and crushed it on the ground.

“Now or never,” she whispered to herself, and walked into the front door of the large suburban two story house. She looked around and saw people mingling, laughing, and having a good time.

“Vanessa!”

Vanessa looked to her left to see her friend Chloe. They had been really close until the shrinking. Chloe had made a lot of money eating tinies on OnlyFans. Vanessa firmly believed tinies were people and not food.

“Chloe! Hello love!”

“I’m so glad you made it! I feel like we never talk anymore, and I was afraid you wouldn’t come!”

Vanessa hadn’t told Chloe how she felt, she’d just stopped hanging out with her. She remembered very vividly the moment everything changed. When they still worked together, they’d stepped outside for a smoke break. After smoking, Chloe pulled out an altoids ton and asked Vanessa if she wanted one. When she opened it there were tiny people - only around an inch
tall - inside. Chloe casually swallowed two.

“I wouldn’t miss it! I love the new house!”

“Isn’t it a beauty! And, I paid cash! Life is good.”

“It truly is. So, um, where is the bathroom? I need to freshen up.”

“You can use my private bathroom. Up the stairs, the door at the end of the hall is the master bedroom. The bathroom is in there.”

Bingo.

“Thank you love!”

Vanessa knew for sure Chloe would have tinies in her bedroom. Her goal was simple, save them.

Vanessa made her way into the bedroom and looked around. She shut the door behind her to drown out the music from the party, and as she scanned the room saw a large jar on Chloe’s nightstand.

She walked over and lifted the lid off of the jar, and there stood six tinies, two men and four women. Her heart started racing.

“Relax, I’m here to save you.”

She opened her clutch and slowly poured the people from the jar and into it. She made her way out of the house and back to her car.

She lit a cigarette and let it dangle from her lips as she backed out of the driveway. She drove home, her anxiety as high as ever. She’d managed to find the tinies and secure them. Now what would she do? Just sit them outside and yell “you’re free!” They wouldn’t last no time.


You have the following choices:

1. Go home

*Noteb*
2. Go somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ty975 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/3258617-On-your-way-to-a-party-nervous-that-there