*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/3087556-Erin-thinks-someone-left-their-chewed-up-gum-on
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2221279
You are Michael and you get Shrunk in the office with all the female giants PLEASE ADD
This choice: Erin thinks someone left their chewed up gum on the floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Erin thinks someone left their chewed up gum on...

    by: JamesCharles69
Erin got onto her knees and looked at the ground.

“Oh, someone left some gum on the floor,” Erin said to herself out loud.

“Oh shit,” Micheal whispered to himself as he looked up in disbelief.

“Oh well, there is no reason to not finish it,” Erin then picked up Michael. Micheal couldn’t help but think about how weird Erin was. Erin had a huge smile on her face. Micheal had his life flags before his eyes, but at least with his death Erin would be happy. Erin then popped him into her mouth and started chewing. Erin hummed as she ended the life of her favorite boss.

Kelly soon popped up and hugged Erin because they haven’t spoken in a few days. Erin was shocked and swallowed her ‘gum’.

“Don’t scare me like that!” Erin said with a laugh.

“Oh sorry Erin,” Kelly said with a smile, “by the way have you seen Michael today?”

“No I haven’t,” Erin responded. Micheal was somehow still alive, he couldn’t move, but he was alive in his employee’s stomach. Hours later he was in the toilet as Erin flushed him away. Now his life is that fo a piece of gum in the sewers.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/3087556-Erin-thinks-someone-left-their-chewed-up-gum-on