*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Out at sea
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221178-Giantess-Island/cid/2830597-Out-at-sea
by Jpill
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2221178
You are an explorer with your crew and a storm causes you to awake on a giant island
Chapter #1

Out at sea

    by: Jpill
Your name is Jake and you are the commander of a crew of explorers.

‘The waves are brash tonight sir’ Josh said to you.
Josh was your childhood best friend and the second in command of the crew. The other members of the crew include Reggie, Leo, David and Ethan as well as the boats janitor and the prisoners below deck.

‘How are the prisoners.’ You asked Josh
‘They’re hanging tight’ Josh reassured you. ‘ Why did you take them from the island?’
‘They tried to kill us Josh, they need to pay’
Suddenly the door opened

‘It’s quite a storm outside Jake’ Reggie stated ‘Are you sure we’ll make it through alright?’

The boat shuddered
‘Everybody get down’ you shouted. A bolt of lightning struck the boat and water seeped through the hole and the boat began to sink. You screamed as water surrounded you as you blacked out.


Later you awakened on a beach unaware of where you are. You looked around and was pleased that your crew were all there as well.
‘Nice to see you’re all alive boys’ You shouted to the crew.
‘Where are we’ shouted one of the prisoners
You turned to him surprised he isn’t running, surprised that none of them are running. You counted them, all thirty of them were stood around looking afraid that they may not survive on their own whilst on this mysterious island. You look ahead and see the forest houses trees 100x taller than any tree you had ever seen.

‘Uhhhh guys’ Leo exclaimed. You turned to him ‘What is that’

Leo points to a cabin on the seafront however something was different about this cabin. It was the biggest house the crew had ever seen. It was about 100x larger than the average house it was huge. Looking like it could house a giant.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jpill (UN: jpill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jpill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221178-Giantess-Island/cid/2830597-Out-at-sea