*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2833537-Meeting-Bianca-and-Rosa
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: Searching for the Pokeball, Bianca eventually found you and Snivy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Meeting Bianca and Rosa

    by: xyz
You can't believe how lucky you got there, getting your first pokemon partner shortly after been shrunk by Mew. However, your happy time has sooner turns down when you realize something...

The poke ball just arrives from nowhere and almost landing right on you. Then Snivy pops out from it and thinks you're her trainer.

You begin to feel that pokemon already belong to someone else and keep that pokemon may be a bad idea even if you wanted to. But stealing pokemon is no good...

So, the best option is helping the pokemon to find it real owner, maybe the person will repay you by helped you to return at your normal size...

Looking at the big poke ball that you hold with your both arms, it a little heavy for your size but you manage to carried this. You sigh, you hate breaking the new but you have to.

Feeling guilty, you begin to explained to your pokemon that you would love to keep it. "Um... well... listen, Snivy..." you says as she pays attention "...I-I'm going to be honest... I don't know if-"

"Ha! There you are, Snivy!"

You suddenly get interrupted by a feminine person who comes from behind Snivy.

"Vy?" she turns her attention toward the call, holding you with her poke ball in her hands. And you saw a teenage blonde girl wearing a orange jacket, green jeans, green hat with a white bow and wearing glasses approached you and Snivy.

"(She must been it owner.)" you think and you get really nervous as the giantess arrives and towering you. Facing toward a small pokemon like Snivy is already make you feel smaller, but facing a normal sized human make you feel even more smaller and you don't want to imagined how large pokemons are going to be like.

"I almost thought losing you after I trip. At least you're seem to be alright." Bianca says as Snivy blinks and looks at you, then realizes that you're not one of the trainer who is waiting for her.

Biance crouch down toward Snivy still not noticed what she's holding and brings her hand for the poke ball. "Anyway, lets return you in your poke ball an-" before she could finish, Snivy suddenly tosses you and her poke ball into Bianca's hand, the grass snake look piss off as she crosses her arms.

Bianca does notice her attitude, before she could asked what wrong with her. She felt something moving on her palm, she looks down and saw a person helding the poke ball in hand. Bianca takes a close look adjusting her glasses for make sure if she's not dreaming.

"Um... H-hi there..." you say awkwardly as her green eyes wided. "Wh-WHAT!" she scream as she almost falls on the floor as you hold yourself on her palm from her reaction.

"Bianca!" another person that sound like a pre-teen girl arrives with a pig who follow her behind. "Have you found it?"

"Yes, Rosa but..." she replies and shows the tiny person at her as Rosa's surprised by what she see in front her eyes.

"Are you okay? Why are you so small?" one of the girl asked.

A few moments later, you have explained what happened. About you met Mew, it playing with you, you taken a selfie with this pokemon and at the end Mew shrinks you down and leave you in that way, unless you find it. And then the part you meet Snivy and here we are...

"...and that's what happened." you finished your story. The girls seem found it hard to believe that you meet the legendary pokemon Mew, but judging by your size...

"I swear, I'm telling the truth and I did have a proof but..." you look at your pokenav where you have the picture but it shrunk with you and there no way they could see the picture at your normal size.

"It's okay, I believe you." Bianca says and Rosa believes as well. "Thank you, girls." you reply.

"By the way, my name's Bianca. I'm assistant of professor Juniper, nice to meet you." she introduces herself to you.

"I'm Rosa, pokemon trainer and this is my partner, Tepig!" she picks up her pokemon to show you as he greets you with a cry "Tepig!"

"My name is (Your name) and I'm a pokemon trainer too but... I kinda don't have a pokemon, yet..." you awkwardly introduce yourself.

"Wait, you don't have a pokemon." Rosa says and you nodded. Poor you, Rosa and Bianca feel really bad for you. Even Snivy who still out of her poke ball has listening the conversation. First she was still angry at you but until she heard that you have no pokemon, she begins to felt bad for you.

Deep thought, Snivy believes it would been a good idea to become your first pokemon. Maybe having a tiny trainer would not be that bad at all. Then a vile come out from Snivy's shoulder and reach for you.

At the moment you feel something wrapped around your body, drag you off from Bianca's hand and bring you to Snivy's body. "Snivy? What are you doing?" the girls watch.

Snivy doesn't replies as she brings you close her and presses you against her chest giving you a big hug. "S-snivy!?" you cried in embarrassing as she patted you head gently.

The girls giggle as they admire its cute. The Snivy looks at Bianca and tries something as she pointed at herself and then at you. Not too long before they get the message.

"So, you want be his pokemon, right?" she asks and Snivy nods.

"That's a good idea! I'm sure professor Juniper will be okay with it. So what do you think?" Bianca asks you.

Before your answer, you look up at the giant Snivy who smiled down at you. Then you smile back, wide your arms and hug her back as you say "I have no objection."

"Its decided, Snivy is yours now."

*Pokemon received music*
You have received Snivy!

"(Huh? Did I just heard a music?...)" you look around "(Nah! Must be my imagination.)"

"Alright, I got my first pokemon but it still doesn't solves the problem of my size. Now what?" you say

"Oh I know, you could come with us! Tepig and I will help you to find Mew and convince it to return you at normal size. Beside it'll be fun having more companions on our journey right, Tepig?" Rosa suggests as Tepig agreed.

"Or... I could take you to professor Juniper. I'm sure she and Fennel will find a way to fix you." Bianca says

Well... It seems not be bad their ideals. You always wanted to begin your pokemon journey as a trainer and become champion but at your new size... it'll been much harder. But at least, you'll have another trainer by your side. But if you go with Bianca to Juniper's lab, it maybe the best option but it'll probably going to be boring to wait, but at least you could probably play with your Snivy will during the wait.

You look up at your new partner Snivy who seems to have no objection of your decision. So, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Travel with Rosa, hoping to find Mew during the journey

*Noteb*
2. Going with Bianca to Professor Juniper's lab

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 xyz (UN: ink-boys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2833537-Meeting-Bianca-and-Rosa