*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/F45F3J4HH-Derek-and-Brothers-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217938
Kids begin growing in various ways and having their way with the world
This choice: Derek  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Derek and Brothers …

    by: Unknown
Derek and his two brothers has all gowns very close to each other, being as they move around so much, they all decided to just stay with each other and help one another in every way possible, and because their father is always on call, he leaves them alone with each other most of the time .

Derek is the middle child and there’s Tommy who is one year older than Derek and Johnny who is one year younger than Derek.

Johnny always seemed to be the one who got things rolling with his brothers, Johnny has always had an oral fixation and he’s always putting things in his mouth and sucking on them, and his two brothers didn’t fail to notice this.
When one of his brothers got excited about anything and started to get really hard, they would call Johnny into their room and they would talk to him and ask him to help them out .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheDarkOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/F45F3J4HH-Derek-and-Brothers-