*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She buys it and Robert and her go home
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2809009-She-buys-it-and-Robert-and-her-go-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213777
You Head Swap for Life. Extra points for Good Chapters
This choice: She buys it and Robert and her go home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She buys it and Robert and her go home

    by: Fares002
“Yeah Rob,’ called out Greta. ‘I’m over here by Mrs. Maple and the cash register. I found this marble trinket that looks cool.”

“Oh cool,’ said Robert as he walked to the back of the store, stopping next to Greta. ‘It looks like a plain milky white marble to me. What’s so special about it?”

“It’s a magical marble young sir,’ said Mrs. Marple. ‘It’s a very powerful magical item actually. I probably shouldn’t sell it to someone so young.”

“Oh! It’s magical? What kind of magic it does it hold?” asked Greta enthusiastically.

“Come on Greta. Let’s go. It’s obvious she just giving you a Sales Pitch,’ said Robert, rolling his eyes as he turned and walked out the door. ‘We have to get home Greta. Come on.”

“Okay! Give me a sec to put this down,’ yelled Greta towards the door of the shop. ‘Gosh. So pushy.”

“Tell you what Greta,’ said Mrs. Marple lending closer to her so she could whisper. ‘The marble is on the house. Go ahead take it. You won’t regret it. Oh! And before you go. Here’s instructions on how to use the marble. The magic contained in it is very powerful and very Permanent. So be cautious.”

Taking the piece of paper out of Mrs. Maple’s hand, Greta mouthed, “Thank you” to her and ran out of the store, placing the marble in her pocket.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fares002 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2809009-She-buys-it-and-Robert-and-her-go-home