*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fox God
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211958-NSFW-Loli-Stories/cid/2793820-Fox-God
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2211958
NSFW and dark stories featuring lolis of all ages
This choice: Story 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fox God

    by: tincan
In the deep mountains. deep in a forest. a god was coming back to life.
Known only as the Fox God. this god was a once very powerful being. that ruled over human kind. making them bow to him and do as he pleased.

The fox god was a large well built humanoid orange fox. with 9 tails and dark body tattoos across his fur.
But the main thing that stood out about this god was....his penis. he had a giant fat cock that could crush a human whole. and giant balls that dropped down to the ground.

The Fox God was very well hung. and he was proud of his junk. but this god had one desire. he desired to fuck toddlers. male or female. he wanted to find cute young lolis and shota and fuck them with his giant cock and fill them up like balloons. he was a cruel evil god and didn't have any mercy.

So now after finally waking up from a 10000 years of sleep. he was feeling weak from being asleep for so long. he was weak and their was only one way for him to gain his power back. fuck a toddler fill them up like a balloon and then...shove them down his cock and make them part of his cum. cock voring humans gave him power and he had no problem doing it. he was a truly cruel god.
"I must find a human and make them into a cum balloon. none shall have mercy" he said smiling evilly.

Fox God then began to walk through the forest searching for a human till he found......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tincan (UN: deadman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211958-NSFW-Loli-Stories/cid/2793820-Fox-God