*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby fat
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211958-NSFW-Loli-Stories/cid/2782755-Baby-fat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2211958
NSFW and dark stories featuring lolis of all ages
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Baby fat

    by: TheCourier
Cheri was a beautiful little 2 year old, with light brown hair and dazzlingly blue eyes. She was just like every other 2 year old you might meet: she was a bundle of energy at all times, and she recently learned to talk, so she was always asking questions. But one thing made her different than any other 2 year old: her appetite. She could eat more than three competitive eaters combined, and still be starving. Her parents realised this very early on, and could not afford to keep her, so she was put up for adoption.

Her life now was a great one, for both her and her caretaker, Dr. Chris Jacobson, an infamous geneticist. He has always been fascinated by the limits of the human body, and how to surpass them. His testing methods were shunned and rejected by the scientific community, his last test leaving him no choice but to hide underground from the government. Now that his lab was fully complete, he could really test Cheri's limits. All of them.

He first wanted to test her capacity and metabolism. She was hooked up to machinery that was measuring her vitals, capacity, and brain activity. He began the test by presenting Cheri with a pile of synthetic food: food that had the look flavor and texture of real food, but with no calories, and fully digested less than an hour after ingestion.

He watched as Cheri stuffed herself with morsel after morsel, stuffing entire synth-burgers down her throat; he monitored her vitals, seeing that with half the plate gone, only about 8% of her stomach capacity was reached. He was stunned, immediately giving her three more plates of the fake food, watching her gobble them up.

Cheri finished eating nearly 2 hours later, having eaten thirty plates worth if food. Her belly, round and taut like a yoga ball, gurgled in content, full for the first time in her life. She let out a content belch as Dr. Jacobson looked at her results. She ate seventy five pounds worth of food, and the only thing that happened to her was that her heart rate elevated. Her brain activity showed that she actually enjoys eating in an almost erotic way, even though she had no way of expressing it yet.

The doctor smiled evilly as he thought of different tests he could run on her now, but where to start?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheCourier (UN: hj1872 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211958-NSFW-Loli-Stories/cid/2782755-Baby-fat