*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011171-Waterslide-Accident
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Ride on one of the park's waterslides with Stacy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Waterslide Accident

    by: bobob1
“Stacy!” You called up to your giantess sister. “Could we ride that huge waterslide over there?” You asked, pointing off into the distance where a crazy looking waterslide towered over the park.

“Really? Sure thing! It looks awesome!” Stacy smiled. “I’ll make sure to keep you safe, because it might get kinda crazy.”

“You can’t hold me in your hand?”

“What? No way. You’d slip right through my fingers. I think the only safe place is…” Stacy stopped mid-sentence, her cheeks lighting up into a bright red color. She bit into her lip and fidgeted nervously.

Not noticing the awkwardness building between her children, Shannon waved goodbye and strolled off deeper into the park, no doubt looking to find a comfortable place to settle down and get a nice tan. You and Stacy were left standing alone, and you could only wonder what realization Stacy had come to to make her so anxious and embarrassed.

“What’s the safest place to hold me then?” You inquired, a tiny thought growing in the back of your mind that you knew what Stacy was going to do.

“I’m…I’m sorry Sammy. It’s all I can think of.” Stacy practically whispered, before pulling back the left cup of her bikini with her free hand. She then safely tucked you into the little space she had opened up, before letting the tight fabric of the bikini snap back into place.

The cup of the bikini top pressed against your shoulders tightly, squishing your lower half just a bit. From the shoulders up, your body was still free, able to move slightly. Stacy had pinned you against her soft, warm breast, using the tightness of her bikini to her advantage. As you were now, it would take considerable force to knock you loose.

Still, you couldn’t deny how absurdly awkward the entire situation was. Pressed so intimately against your younger sister’s boobs was not something you thought you were going to experience today. Her jiggly flesh enveloped your head and shoulders, Stacy’s body heat washing over you. It was almost a pleasant experience, but you had to keep reminding yourself that this was your sister, your family.

Stacy, still blushing and avoiding eye contact with you, strolled off at a quick pace towards the waterslide’s entrance. Her breasts methodically bounced up and down, and you were shaken around like nothing more than a tiny ragdoll. Your vision was a constant blur of motion, and you had to close your eyes and take deep breaths to stop yourself from throwing up. Was a simple waterslide really worth all of this?

Thankfully, the waterslide’s line wasn’t very long, and Stacy only had to wait for a few people when she climbed to the top. While she was waiting, a few people filled into the line behind her, eagerly waiting to enjoy an exhilarating trip down the slide.

The person right behind your sister was a woman who looked like she was about thirty years old, with long hair dyed a deep royal blue. She had a mature but fun-loving look about her, doubly confirmed by the rather risqué two-piece, tan colored bikini she was wearing. She had a bit of weight on her, but in all the right places. Her hourglass shaped body instantly drew your attention whenever Stacy would unknowingly angle you in her direction, and you found it nearly impossible to look away.

Another thing that happened while Stacy was waiting for her turn was her having to endure the bright sun shining down on her body. Her skin naturally began to excrete an incredibly amount of sweat, a significant portion of which rolled down her smooth breasts and splashed onto your tiny body. You coughed and sputtered, unable to do anything to protect yourself from your sister’s drops of sweat, each one at least half your size or bigger.

Right as it was about to be Stacy’s turn, she realized that her bikini top had shifted a bit due to her sweat. Practically subconsciously, Stacy grabbed her bikini cups and adjusted them so accustomed to this action that she didn’t even spare her tiny brother a single thought.

You were caught by complete surprise as Stacy shifted the left cup, which was keeping you pinned to her breast, and lowered it by half an inch. Suddenly, most of your body was hanging loose, no longer pinned to her breast. Only your knees and below were still kept in place, and even then the hold on you was loosened by all of the sweat your body and Stacy’s supple skin had been coated in.

You craned your neck upwards to yell at Stacy and inform her of what she had unintentionally done. However, the waterpark employee called to her at that exact moment, and Stacy rushed over to the slide. Your body flopped up and down as Stacy’s breasts heaved up and down, almost comically. You were doing anything but laughing though, realizing that full scale of the growing danger.

Throwing your trepidation to the wind, you screamed out Stacy’s name. Sadly, the roaring water of the waterslide’s loading bay drowned out your pitiful cries for help. You could do nothing but watch in absolute horror as Stacy plopped down onto the slide, waited for the thumbs up signal from the waterpark employee, and then pushed herself down the slide.

While you screamed in total, abject terror, Stacy screamed in joy as she raced around several twists and turns, loving every second, blissfully thinking that you were having just as much fun as her. Stacy’s breasts vibrated and jostled constantly as she sped down the slide, her bikini’s hold on your knees loosening with every passing second.

Finally, the moment happened, in one big comedy of errors. The slide dropped out, allowing the rider to plummet a foot and a half of air time before smacking back onto the slide and continuing down. Stacy let out a cute shriek of happiness during her second of air time, before splashing back down. It was her moment of splashdown where your fun day at Soaked Cityscapes went to shit.

Stacy’s breasts bounced incredibly high into the air from her sudden landing, and you popped right out of her bikini top. A big wave of water also splashed into Stacy’s face, causing her to momentarily shut her eyes tightly. She didn’t feel a thing as your one-inch tall body rolled down her stomach towards her crotch.

Unable to stop your descent, and with the sequence of events happening way too quickly, your squishy body slipped right between your sister’s thighs, disappearing from sight. However, your slipped body continued to slide between your sister’s thighs, much to your horror. You were almost instantly pulverized by her thick thighs, steamrolled by her crotch, and lastly, crushed under her sizable ass as she sped down the slide, having the time of her life.

Stacy whipped around the rest of the slide, wiping the water out of her eyes and laughing joyously. The rest of the slide took about another minute, until she finally popped out of the exit and splashed down into the landing pool. Treading water, Stacy paddled over to the edge of the pool and climbed out. It was then, finally then, that she glanced down at her breast, about to ask you if you had had as much fun as she had.

But of course, you weren’t there. Stacy gasped loudly, the color draining from her face, and she frantically spun around, trying to figure out what had happened to you. Way back up, on top of the waterslide, the sexy, blue haired woman stepped up to the slide, eager to take her own exciting ride down.

Where are you/What's happened to you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011171-Waterslide-Accident