*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom
  2. Lets start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203555-Gassy-mother-and-sister/cid/2876340-Mom
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2203555
Your mother or sister get a little gassy. lucky for you, you have a fart fetish
This choice: Mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mom

    by: Ezone
Cool, what story do you want to start with?

1. Kaitlen.

Kaitlen is a loving mother, and you've been the center of her attenton your whole life. She is usuly quite shy about letting out a toot around you, but after eating a few chilli cheese dogs, she starts to loose control of her gas. Maybe you should help her embrace it ;)

2. Amber.

You, and your mother Amber have always been into sports, and recently you've started to train for wrestling. During wrestling, your mother comes up with a new move, and that's to fart in your face when she pins you down. After a few wins in a row, she starts to get suspicious that you like to get farted on. How will today's match go?

3. Jannet.

Your mother Jannet has had bed wetting problem her whole life, and as a result wears a diaper every night to bed. For you this is a hidden treasure! Why steal your mother's panties to mastrbate, when you can steal a freshly used diaper! Question is, will you get caught?

4. Rachael.

You and your mother Rachel have always had a secret incest relationship. One day while giving her a rim job, Rachel let's out a huge fart in your face by accident. Where will your relationship go from here?

You have the following choices:

1. Kaitlen

2. Amber

3. Jannet

4. Rachel

5. More mommy's

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ezone (UN: ezone_69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203555-Gassy-mother-and-sister/cid/2876340-Mom