*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stands up and tells my mom to open wide.
  2. Revelations.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194174-Shrunk-by-my-Parents/cid/2687643-Stands-up-and-tells-my-mom-to-open-wide
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #2194174
I get shrunk by my parents.
This choice: Stands up and tells my mom to open wide.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stands up and tells my mom to open wide.

    by: Mad Dog
He stands up and moves toward mom.

"Open wide honey". He says softly.

"NO! NO PLEASE". I beg as mom tips her head back and opens her mouth wide. "PLEASE. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, I SWEAR".

"I know you will, slave". He says as he moves me over her mouth and holds me above at a height of about twelve inches. "But you need to learn that not doing as you're told immediately results in punishment".

Before I can say anything else, he lets go and I cry out for a third time as drop through the air once more. I can only watch her gaping maw quickly getting bigger and bigger as descend head first toward it until I pass between her teeth and into her mouth. Her tongue immediately presses me against the roof of her mouth, and I'm plunged into darkness as she closes her mouth behind me. I hear a soft, 'mmm', and feel the vibration of it through my whole body. I panic and start to struggle, but that seems to make it worse. Her mouth fills with saliva, completely covering me. Then there's an immense shaking, like a strong earthquake and she laughs loudly. Despite my struggling, she works toward the back of her mouth and then I feel her tip her head back, sending me sliding head first into her throat. When my entire torso is in, the muscles in her throat contract around me and I hear a loud gulp as they force me down. I feel my legs slide into her throat and my weight carries me down further, until I pass through her oesophagus and land with a squelch on the floor of her stomach. I can't believe it, my own mother has just swallowed me whole and alive. Now I'm trapped inside her stomach, and there's nothing I can do about it. The stench is almost unbearable, like vomit, only stronger.

Despite my terror, I'm pretty sure that she doesn't intend to kill me. Not yet anyway. They want me scared, which isn't difficult, because I'm absolutely terrified. I have no idea what they have planned for me, but I do know that it's nothing good. Maybe getting digested wouldn't be such a bad thing idea. I want to try to escape when I'm out, but I have no idea how I'm going to do that yet, if it's at all possible. I'll just have to be patient and see if an opportunity presents itself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One hour later.

*Noteb*
2. Two hours later.

*Noteb*
3. Later that afternoon.

*Noteb*
4. That evening.

*Noteb*
5. The next day.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194174-Shrunk-by-my-Parents/cid/2687643-Stands-up-and-tells-my-mom-to-open-wide