*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193314-Detachable-Dick--Home/cid/V35K87TKY-rubbish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2193314
About you, and your detachable dick. Story focuses on your Sister and Mother. (Femdom)
This choice: rubbish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

rubbish

    by: 18
"Oh, there's only rubbish in there"
She put the bag down next to a bucket and poured its contents into the bag without really looking inside. "I just swept the rooms and there was still a lot of rubble. Unfortunately the rubbish bags are still in one of the boxes and I don't know which one. Then I remembered the plastic bag that we used when renovating last week. It's good that you found it, so I can now dispose of the trash."
You could feel the dusty contents and rocks and other things falling onto your cock, burying it in the bag. It didn't hurt, it was rather pleasant and tickled slightly.

Your mother put the empty bucket aside and tied a knot in the bag. Then you went out together and you were able to watch as she threw the bag into your trash can before your sister handed you a box. "Here, this is also for your room."
You stood there a little overwhelmed, your mother had just disposed of your cock and thrown it in the garbage can as if it were meaningless trash.
Well it didn't help, you would just sneak out later and get it out of the trash.
So you just continued to unload the moving truck.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. sneak out

2. something is happening to your cock inside the trash can

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 18 (UN: askaron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FunFetish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193314-Detachable-Dick--Home/cid/V35K87TKY-rubbish