*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vegeta!
  2. Bulma's Victim List
  3. Who is Bulma's Victim?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2794118-Vegeta
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193081
Your favorite babes of anime in size related situations!
This choice: Vegeta!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Vegeta!

    by: CountDugula
https://i.imgur.com/EdJozjZ.png


“I can’t believe you talked me into this..” Vegeta grumbled as he stood in front of a large machine. The device resembled a microscope only with a large ray aimed at the Saiyan prince.

“Oh calm down, I need someone to test it on.” Bulma said as she tinkered inside the machine’s circuits. “Why not get Trunks?” Vegeta growled.

“Because he’s out playing with Goten and I figured if something went wrong, you'd be able to handle it Mr. Tough Guy.” Bulma cheekily replied.

“Wait, you mean there’s a chance this could go wrong?” Vegeta asked. “N-no! Not at all! Your wife is a genius after all!” Bulma waved off his concerns.

“This doesn’t involve time travel does it? Beerus told you-” Vegeta started to say, only for the blue-haired scientist to interrupt him. “There’s nothing to worry about, no time travel..this time. It’s just a machine that’ll shrink you down to a certain size.”

“What?! You’re not turning me into some miniature doll!” Vegeta yelled out.

“Alright! We’re ready to go!” Bulma quickly shut the panel and flipped the switch before her hubby could move off the target area.

Vegeta was hit by a green energy beam, in an instant he dwindled down to around 6 inches tall. “Woah! It actually worked on a living organism!” He heard Bulma’s thooming footsteps approaching and her thunderous voice.

“W-wait a minute! You mean this was the first time to test it on something living?” Vegeta shouts up at his wife. “You mean to tell me you didn’t have a rat or a monkey or something to try on first?”

“Of course I had a monkey go first. You were the first one to step in, after all.” Bulma says with a small chuckle at her joke.

“Oh ha ha, very amusing.” Vegeta says with a roll of his eyes. “Now that I’ve proven the stupid thing works, grow me back already!”

“Alright, alright, jeez. You could at least try and be happy that your wife pulled this off before you get all shouty.” Bulma says before reaching for the switch again. However, when she pulled it this time, the switch simply sparked and sputtered. “Huh?”

“Bulma… What was that?” Vegeta asks.

“Hang on. Let me try again with a little more ‘oomph’.” Bulma says as she lifts the switch up and pulls it down once more with more force than before. This time, rather than a few simple sparks the ray part of the machine completely exploded, leaving little of it actually working. “Uh oh!”

At this point, Vegeta was gritting his teeth in fury. “How long is it gonna take to fix?” He asks.

“Uh… hehehe, abouuut… a month?” Bulma says a bit nervously as she looked down at Vegeta. “Hey, don’t get mad at me. It’s not my fault the thing blew up!” She snaps before he could. “Besides, maybe this is a blessing in disguise.” She muses.

Vegeta raises an eyebrow, “And how’s that?”

Bulma crossed her arms under her chest, fixing the puny Saiyan with a glare. “You are ALWAYS training and focused on surpassing Goku! Remember when we went to the amusement park with Trunks? You wouldn’t even hold my hand or help carry our things!” Bulma scolded in her booming voice.

“S-so?! What’s that got to do with-!” Vegeta started to smart mouth, only for Bulma to stomp her foot and thunder: “I’m not done!”

“It wouldn’t KILL you to show your wife some tender love and care y’know!” Bulma sneered.

“W-well...I…” Vegeta avoided her gaze, having a bad feeling about where this was going.

“So! Since I’m your only hope of getting back to normal...I feel I should be compensated for all this hard work I’ll be doing.” Bulma gained a smug grin.

Vegeta growled, “And why would I do that?! It’s YOUR fault I’m like this!”
Wrong thing to say.

“My fault, huh?” Bulma says as her anger begins to boil over. “I apologized that this happened, but the least you can do is not be a jerk about it! I shouldn’t even have to threaten you with growing you back to get you to actually show me some affection for once. But nooo, you gotta be all big and macho about it, don’t you?”

“Uh… I…” Vegeta stammers, caught off guard by his wife’s anger. While Vegeta was still, Bulma quickly snatched him up out of the machine. And began to carry him out of the lab. “Wh-where are we going, woman?!” Vegeta snaps as his voice returns.

“I am taking you to our room where you are finally going to show me some appreciation and affection.” Bulma retorts as she enters their bedroom and locks the door behind her before carrying Vegeta over to the bed and dropping him on the floor.

“Oh really? And what exactly are you expecting me to do from down here?” He asks.

Bulma didn’t answer. Instead, she reached down for one of her boots and began to tug at the footwear, grunting as she did so. “Come… on… stupid thing!” She says before it finally popped off in a cloud of steam, showing her wide, pudgy foot, the soft and supple flesh coated in sweat and with shapely toes, tipped blue like her hair wiggling and twitching around. “Ahhh.” She sighs as she drops the boot and reaches for the other.

The smell from the boot already hit Vegeta. “What the hell are you doing, woman?” He shouts.

“We’ve been married for how many years, and you never even bothered to offer me a simple foot rub?” Bulma says in a passive-aggressive tone as she removes her other boot and sets both of her now-bare feet on the floor in front of her husband. “Well that changes now.”

The two gargantuan peds hit the floor with a mighty and sickeningly wet slap. Those plump toes wiggled and wafted their hard earned stink at the saiyan. Vegeta clutched his nose and groaned as Bulma slowly lifted her feet up on their heels.

“It’s time for you to show me some appreciation, dear husband.” Bulma’s voice boomed down at him as those thick soles were now on full display and dripping before him.

Vegeta coughed and gagged at the potent stench he was being blasted with. “You...FORGET IT, WOMAN!” Charging up his ki, Vegeta attempted to fly away.

Unfortunately for him, due to his small size..his speed was limited. Vegeta ended up with Bulma raising her rancid foot over him and plopping it down so he was trapped under her cheesy arch.

“Gah!” Vegeta coughs out as the impact of the foot knocked the air from his lungs. Even worse, in attempting to refill them with oxygen, he was instead met with a concentrated blast of her toe funk.

“I wouldn’t try to run again. Looks like this new size of yours has drastically cut your power, slowing you down to a crawl, and if I’m riiight…” She says before pressing down even harder on his body, making him cough again as his arms instinctively shot up to try and push her off… to no avail. “Yup, you’re weak as can be.”

“Fan...tastic, honey.” Vegeta grunts as he struggles just to hold up the massive foot.

“I hadn’t expected this to happen, but now that I know, it can only increase the use of this device.” Bulma trails off ecstatically. “Just imagine if Frieza or any other clown that comes to Earth to destroy it shows up, just to get blasted with this bad boy and be made weaker than Yamcha. We might not have to be afraid of Beerus anymore. No more kissing up to that cat and his uppity angel, now we just have to threaten him with this once it starts working!” She cheers.

Meanwhile, Vegeta was at the breaking point. Without his saiyan strength, his arms were beginning to give out on him. “Damn it, get off of me!” He calls out, snapping Bulma out of her ranting.

“Oh right.” Bulma says as her attention returns to the matter at hand. “Well that’s on you, my little prince. Are you ready to drop the tough guy stuff and treat me like the princess I am for once, or are you gonna keep being stubborn about it and stay down there?”

A grumble came from her husband before the prince resigned to his fate. “F-fine!” Vegeta called out. Bulma grinned in triumph and lifted her smelly foot away, placing it none too far away back with it’s twin. “That’s what I like to hear.”

Vegeta gasped in the fresh air, thankfully her reeking feet were propped up a little ways away so the air wasn’t as tainted. “Now..about that foot rub.” Bulma reminded him.

Scowling, Vegeta trudged towards the thick soles of his wife. Bulma snickered as she watched her submissive, proud hubby approaching her colossal peds. Vegeta crinkled his nose as that cheesy, salty stench returned full force. It was as if she had stuffed her boots with cheesy popcorn.

Finally, he arrived at the wrinkled masses of flesh. Reaching out towards them, he suddenly heard Bulma click her tongue. “No no no, remove those gloves. If you want to prove yourself..you’ll need to get those hands a lil dirty. Besides, it’ll feel better for your queen.”

Vegeta continued to grumble to himself as he reluctantly removed his gloves upon her order. “There, is that better?” He shouts up as he tosses them aside.

“Yup.” Bulma says as she leans in and plucks them off the ground. “And to make sure you don’t try and sneak these back on when I’m not looking.” She says before dropping them into one of her boots.

“H-hey!” Vegeta yells out.

“You’ll get them back once I feel you’ve earned them.” Bulma says sternly. “Now, enough stalling. Get rubbing.”

You have the following choices:

1. Vegeta Gives in and Rubs Those Smelly Feet!

2. Vegeta Refuses!

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2794118-Vegeta