*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Taste
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192863-Tomo-Scandalous-Weight/cid/2670413-A-New-Taste
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ok
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2192863
After a grueling tour, the monster Japanese band Scandal takes a huge break.
Chapter #1

A New Taste

    by: ok
"Tsuini!!!" Tomomi, Scandal's bassist fell into her huge grey sofa.
Her small and skinny body disappeared between the huge cushion and her large clothes. Seemed like someone forgot it's clothes on the couch.
Tomomi, or Timo (for Tiny Tomo) as her friends loved to call her, just came back from a grueling world tour with her band Scandal and all this traveling, running, playing and singing in front of a different country for six months took its toll on her body.
Her usually skinny body got even smaller and leaner, she was always tired and felt like sleeping when she was in a band meeting.
But the tiredness was worth it, as they just celebrated the 10th anniversary of the band, and had the most heart warming welcome in their home country.
She stood there for an hour, not moving, looking at the wall in front of her, lost inside her clothes.

-- -- --

After a long time, she finally decided to reach her phone to order some food.
She was famished, she ordered her usual meal and added some extras.
Timo was so tired that she ordered on the first restaurant that came, and passed out, waiting for the delivery man to come.

---- ---- -----

The door bell rang.
Tomo jumped from her sleep, and emerged from her clothes.
She stumbled her way to the door and opened it.
"Ogawa-san? Asked the delivery guy.
- Hai!
- Here's your food miss.
The guy hands her three huge black bags with a light red logo that showed a sumo enjoying a Ramen, it said Fat Sumo.
- Wait, did I really order all that?
The guy check his note :" A huge Tonkotsu Ramen, with extras noodles, a can of beer and extra fried donuts.
- Fried Donuts?
- That's a bonus from the restaurant for the new customers. FFD *Free Fried Donuts*
- Okay! Arrigato anyway.
- Arrigato, and bon appetit."
As she closed the door with her foot, he arms full of bags, the smell of the FFD crossed her nose. Her eyes opened wide, she never smell something like that before.
She put the bag on a table, and got a bite of that wonderful donuts, and what a donuts.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A month later

*Noteb*
2. A week later

3. The day after

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ok (UN: darktuner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192863-Tomo-Scandalous-Weight/cid/2670413-A-New-Taste