*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190650-Furred-Planet/cid/2657858-Is-from-Earth-and-has-been-transported-to-Sedim
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2190650
Follow a human as they explore the world of Sedimar, a place inhabited by Giant Anthro's
This choice: Is from Earth and has been transported to Sedimar (With others)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Is from Earth and has been transported to Sedim...

    by: AlcaPoco
         You sat there looking at your phone as the subway pulled out of the station, carrying you and a few dozen passengers with it. You had just gotten off work and were now on the way home, only to get up tomorrow and repeat the process. A bright light and some murmurs and gasps made you look up to see the subway walls out the windows was gone and the train was surrounded by light. Suddenly the light vanished and the train derailed, throwing its passengers around, including you. You screamed with everyone else as the train skidded to a halt on its side. Dazed but alright you got to your feet and climbed on top of the train through an open door. People moaned and cried but it didn't seem anyone was in too bad of a condition apparently. As you stood on the train you looked around to see...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlcaPoco (UN: alcapoco at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlcaPoco has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190650-Furred-Planet/cid/2657858-Is-from-Earth-and-has-been-transported-to-Sedim