*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A newlywed
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/3380535-A-newlywed
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2186588
You find a remote that can change evolution. Let the fun begin.
This choice: A newlywed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A newlywed

    by: MossyA
Their wedding day had finally arrived. Mikayla was getting help from her mother and bridesmaids, they helped her with her dress and putting on her makeup. James was getting help from his father with his suit and getting him ready for the biggest day of his life.

Finally, it was time for the ceremony. James stood, his groomsmen behind him and Mikayla’s bridesmaids across from him. Everyone stood as Mikayla and her father walked across the aisle. James couldn’t hold it in anymore, he began crying as he saw the love of his life in the most beautiful dress he had ever seen. Her white dress was long and flowing.

They were looking at each other, it took everything in their power not to kiss. They said their vows and they held each other’s warm hands. “Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?” the priest asked Mikayla. “I do,” she replied. “Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?” the priest asked James. “I do,” he replied, fighting back more tears. “Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your beautiful bride.”

Everyone applauded as they kissed for the first time as husband and wife. They shed a tear and kissed again. They held hands as everyone walked to the reception.

The newlyweds danced to the song “Accidentally in Love”, the song that began it all. They melted into each other as they slow danced to the number.

The rest of the reception was absolutely perfect. James gave an amazing speech that gave everyone a tear in their eyes. At the end of the reception, James carried Mikayla in his arms as they walked to their car. The rear window proudly exclaimed “Newly Married”.

They spent their honeymoon in Hawaii. When they weren’t exploring the islands, they were in their suite making love. They loved being next to each other, they never wanted to be separated again.
Then there was a polite, curt knock on the door.
You opened the door to find a package on the floor with a card saying "To the lovebirds of 439".
Mikayla went to you as you sat down on the edge of the bed opening the package to reveal the remote.
"Oh my word" She said as the two of you read through the manual together.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. James tries the remote

*Noteb*
2. Mikayla tried the remote

*Noteb*
3. Together forever (Both try it)

*Noteb*
4. Leave it for another time

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/3380535-A-newlywed