*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Penny's Trailer home
  2. Stardew Valley
  3. The story begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186022-Harvest-Moon-gts/cid/3065372-Pennys-Trailer-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by guy14
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2186022
Transported into the world of Harvest moon, you anger a harvest sprite and end up shrunk.
This choice: Penny's Trailer home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Penny's Trailer home

    by: guy14
You awoke to a strange new feeling, you were confused to what you were actually laying on. As you opened your eyes you see that your laying upon a wooden surface that right away looked and felt strange to you. It was definitely wood by you weren't laying on couple of planks you noticed as you fully opened your eyes and began to see where you are.

You notice furniture of different kinds in the distance to where you were. Each piece of furniture though was gigantic to you. And that's when you realized that you were actually tiny at about 1 inch tall laying in a crack of a piece of wood, underneath a gigantic book case.

Then suddenly you feel the ground beneath you shake as you hear some humming followed by a gigantic brown Mary-Jane lands down in from of you for just a moment as the person whom is wearing it easily doesn't notice you as you are just so tiny. The person passes by you and goes to sit upon the gigantic bed that you see in the distance. It is at this moment it hits you, as you see the person sitting on there bed is a girl whom looks exactly like Penny from Stardew Valley. This is all to much to be a coincidence you now know your really inside the video game world of Stardew Valley.

"This is so cool!...." you think to yourself as you sit up and observe the surroundings and then remember that your tiny as you think "...Or this is really bad...". You can't believe that your inside a video game world and all places it gets to be Stardew valley. But why did it have to come at the cost of your size, you sit there for a moment as you dwell on that thought while also considering what your next move should be.


https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Penny

(What happens next?)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guy14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186022-Harvest-Moon-gts/cid/3065372-Pennys-Trailer-home