*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/3177130-The-Captain-Is-A-Cougar
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2182249
Want a story where kissing is the main focus? Here is one!
This choice: Your sexy, oversexed captain interrupts because they want you for themselves.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Captain Is A Cougar

    by: Sly F
The adoring robot manages to get her arms around you. You lean back as far as you can, trying to keep away from her eager lips.

“Calm down!” you say. “Knock it off! I don’t know you that well!”

But you just can’t seem to find a command to get her to stop. Her lips keep puckering, moving closer and closer as you keep trying to avoid her mouth.

Suddenly, she stops. You can feel someone else watching you.

“Captain Scarlett Lipchik of the Kissimmee,” Aaisla says, addressing the new person in the room and trying to look like she’s behaving herself again. “How may I serve you?”

“What are you doing?”

Her voice is soft yet husky, serious yet with a girlish come-hither quality.

“I was just helping the Commander recover after his session in the biotank,” Aaisla insists.

You get a better look at Captain Lipchik as she approaches you. She’s a little taller than Aaisla, with legs that go on for lightyears. Skinny, but with a face that stands out from a crowd. Haughty brown eyes beneath meticulously groomed eyebrows. Dark brown hair up in a severe bun, a little silver around the edges. She’s older than you, but it’s hard to say by exactly how much. Round face with full cheeks, a prominent nose with a slight hook on the end, and painted lips that live up to her name, the red standing out on her pale face. She carries herself with a confidence unlike anyone else you’ve ever seen before. Altogether, her appearance is dignified, unique, and actually quite appealing.

And right now those intense brown eyes are focused on you like you’re the only thing in the universe.

She’s wearing a red and blue jumpsuit similar to your own, but with shinier insignia all over her chest. You finish putting yours on and quickly try to straighten it to look somewhat presentable as she evaluates you.

“How is he?” Captain Lipchik asks, still not taking her eyes off of you.

“Physically, he’s fully recovered,” Aaisla says. “But mentally, he seems to be experiencing the side effects of the treatment. Near total amnesia.”

Now she’s standing directly in front of you, looking you up and down for herself.

“Surely you remember me, though?”

You just shake your head.

She turns to the robotic assistant.

“Let’s keep this between us,” she says. “It won’t inspire confidence from the rest of the crew if they find out my first officer can’t remember anything.”

Then she turns to you and gives you a smile that shows off a row of dazzlingly perfect teeth.

“You’d better come with me.”

She guides you through the ship, walking among several other individuals wearing the same jumpsuit as you and her. She only talks when she has to, and always in as few words as possible. You try not to act too weirded out as you realize that, while there are many humans like yourself among the crew, several of the crew members are from various alien species, some more humanoid than others. As you process that, you also begin to realize that almost all of them seem to be female. As they go about their tasks, you can’t even begin to comprehend what they’re doing. The technology they’re interacting with is so incredibly strange and unfamiliar to you.

“I’m sure you’ll need some rest now to recover,” Captain Lipchik says, loud enough that you get the feeling it’s more for the crew’s benefit than yours. “You can use my cabin.”

“Don’t I have my own. . . ?”

“Mine’s nicer,” she insists. “Better for your recovery.”

She hits a few buttons on a door panel and it opens up in to her quarters.

“Thank you, Captain Lipchik,” you say.

“Call me Scarlett,” she says as soon as the door closes behind her. “I could use a little break myself right now.”

You look at the bed and then the plush sofa beside it.

“Well, I can take the sofa if you need the bed.”

“Don’t be silly,” she says, arching one of her perfect eyebrows. “We’re both grown-up adults. We can share.”

Before you can say anything else, she runs into you, shoving you back until she has you pinned against the wall. Between her and the sexy robot earlier, it seems like this is going to be a pattern.

The tip of her sharp nose softly traces your jaw to your ear, tickling you.

“You may not be fully recovered mentally,” she whispers seductively. “But you don’t need any more rest. After your time in the biotank, you should be more vigorous than ever. And I want to take full advantage of that.”

She plants an affectionate kiss on your ear, and then another one on your cheek.

“You seem confused but . . .” She’s kissing her way down your jawline. “Trust me . . . we’re just picking up . . . exactly where . . . we left off.”

She attacks your mouth ravenously. You’re too stunned to try to fight her off, and, truth be told, the way her lusty lips feel against yours, you’re not really sure you want to. As she gently sucks and chews on your lower lip, she unzips her uniform, stripping down to skimpy, lacy, sheer black lingerie.

Then she shoves you on to her bed.

“Captain climbing aboard,” she says.

She gives you a toothy grin before clambering on top of you.

“I know this goes against every regulation,” she moans. “But I don’t care!”

She kisses you on the mouth again, pressing you down into her soft mattress as she caresses your chest through the soft material of your uniform. She tilts her head from side to side and opens and closes her mouth, kissing you possessively like she’s trying to suck your soul right out of your body. There’s nothing you can do as she probes your teeth and tonsils with her tongue and chews on your tongue like it’s a piece of candy.


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sly F (UN: slyf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/3177130-The-Captain-Is-A-Cougar