*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Explore the market
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/2997510-Explore-the-market
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181160
Tyler is sucked into the world of Runeterra with the ability to possess anybody
This choice: Explore the market  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Explore the market

    by: NeedBodySwap
Tyler continued further into the city in awe at the this strange world which he was just thrust into. Huge crowds of people moved in all direction, Tyler could spot some people that weren't even humans. Several other races, like yordels or vastyians, would occasionally catch his eye then slip back into the sea of people. Despite sticking out like a sore thumb with his raggedy clothes, no one seemed to notice him as if most of them had somewhere important to be. He continued down the cobble stone street until the crowed thinned out to reveal a market lined with hundreds of stalls. Some were selling strange white fruits and star shaped hole in them, others sold exotic looking fabrics all while some offered some very sharp looking knives. Tyler peered down towards the glowing eye in the palm of his hand. "A power to breach the soul, body and mind." This phrase kept bouncing around in the back of his mind as here aimlessly wondered through the market. He looked forward and saw a crowd forming around something. Tyler crept closer and pushed he way through the jungle of bodies until there was no more resistance. When he finally saw, or rather heard what summoned this crowd, he couldn't blame them.

In front of Tyler stood a stunning woman playing a type of harp. She had flowing blue hair pulled into two large pigtails that turned golden at the tips. She had full red lips that glistened in the sunlight. She wore a silky robe that that attempted to hide her sexy figure but Tyler could still make out her wide hips. Finally his eyes fell upon her huge chest. Tyler knew this champ well, it was Sona the maven of the strings. He stopped eyeing her up to listen to the song she was playing. It was a simple melody but it felt like it was almost speaking to him despite that fact that Sona is mute. The song ended soon after and the crowed erupted into praise. You could see Sona blush, clearly accepting the crowds approval. As people slowly walked away from Sona, those same words rang in my head again, "A power to breach the soul, body and mind."

He looked down towards the gauntlet on his and back towards Sona. He raised the gauntlet up and pointed it towards Sona.

You have the following choices:

1. Use the power of soul on Sona

*Noteb*
2. Use the power of body on Sona

*Noteb*
3. Use the power of mind on Sona

*Noteb*
4. Follow her for now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NeedBodySwap (UN: needtobodyswap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OofRelated has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/2997510-Explore-the-market