*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ionia
  2. Where do you start?
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3092771-Ionia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181160
Tyler is sucked into the world of Runeterra with the ability to possess anybody
This choice: Ionia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ionia

    by: None
You were in Runeterra and it did not seem that there was any way to return to the real world, so you would have to get used to it and live here. Fortunately, you had the gauntlet. This object gave you unlimited power from teleporting wherever you wanted to manipulate the minds of other people. It would be easy to go to a rich city like Demacia or Piltolver, manipulate the memories of some local nobleman to give you everything that belonged to him, and live a life of comfort. However, you would waste the opportunity to experience adventures in this fantasy world.

Thinking about what you would do with your life was very difficult and after thinking about it for a while, you gave up without reaching a concrete answer. Perhaps it was easier to start by choosing where you were going to live, you focused all your attention on this task. Places like Shurima and Flerijord were ruled out because of their extreme climates and how difficult it would be to live there. Piltolver and Zaun were quite like the real world, so it would bore to live there. After thinking about it a bit more, you concluded Ionia was the best place to live in Runeterra; it was not an advanced metropolis like Piltolver was and it was not a tribal society like Flerijord was. It was a region where you could be anything from a magician balancing the underworld and spirit world to an acclaimed samurai. With the decision made, you mentioned the gauntlet that would take you there, and in a blink; you left the rural market where you were and were teleported to the center of what seemed to be the forest.

With which character will you make the change?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Xayah

*Noteb*
2. Irelia

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: dominatus312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OofRelated has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3092771-Ionia