*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2753299-He-can-make-peoples-parts-detach-so-they-c
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
This choice: He can make people's parts detach so they can be switched and put back together.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He can make people's parts detach so they c...

    by: SwapLover
While you preparing to get ready to go out from your room, you get headache and suddenly you heard some strange voice when you feeling dizzy. The voice says, "Hi young man ... you are now having the ability to detach parts from others and also yourself ... you can attach them back or even exchange with others. Please use your ability wisely or punishment will be given."

Your headache is gone along with the voice, you sit on the floor and try to recall back on what the voice had said. Then you decided to ___.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SwapLover (UN: pipilim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2753299-He-can-make-peoples-parts-detach-so-they-c