*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. traits swap with thought
  2. The Beginning of everything
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2615313-traits-swap-with-thought
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
This choice: He can swap body parts by thinking about it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

traits swap with thought

    by: SwapLover
Suddenly in your mind, some voice talking to you. The voice is in deep and low toned which telling you about your newly gained ability, the ability of swapping any traits of people which others with just thinking about the traits and also the person you want to swap. The ability also having an advantage which you able to alternate the reality too which letting people unnoticed about the swap.

After listening to the briefing of your ability, you smile and say to yourself, "Cool ... maybe I can get some try now."

While saying that, you look toward your mom which is in her sport bra and bike shorts then your old sister, Stephanie which is now in her cheerleader outfit. Then your younger sister, Anna which coming down to the living room from her room. You decided to use your ability on ___.

You have the following choices:

1. Your mom, Kelly

2. Your older sister, Stephanie

3. Your younger sister, Anna

*Noteb*
4. Your girlfriend, Chelsea

5. someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SwapLover (UN: pipilim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2615313-traits-swap-with-thought