*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2597942-Robo-Land--trust-issues
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176209
You're in the video game-based cartoons, anime, comics, movies, and Etc!
This choice: "Toadstool wants us to take care of a robot double of herself."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Robo Land : trust issues

    by: Former182
After a few moments, she said, "Y/N, I have some news.Princess Toadstool wants us to take care of a robot double of herself. It's been destroyed... by a tital wave in the middle of the Mushroom Kingdom? How can that be? It's all dry land there!"

"I blame Warp pipes. Shall we pick up the destroyed robot or will they be delivering her?" You asked.

Bunsen asked the phone, "Pick up or delivery?"

After a few moments, Bunsen said, "She'd like you to pick it up, as well as you delivering some more improved walkie-talkies."

"Right," you nodded.

===

Toadstool was helping Toad put the Robot Princess in a box that could contain all the parts.

Holding the head, Toadstool asked, "So that's what I look like? I'm not too crazy about the black lipstick. I'm more of a fan of my shade of pink-ish red.... Maybe for a halloween costume..."

"You done with that head, yet? It's getting creepy that you're looking at it for so long," Toad asked.

"Sorry... I guess I'm a little out of it, now that Y/N is coming here," Toadstool sheepishly answered as she put theRobot Princess's head in the box. She then looked at herself and how her body was still tanned from her vacation. "Do... Do you think he'll stay in the Mushroom Kingdom if he sees my new look?"

"Princess, Don't take it the wrong way, but if he didn't accept your offer before, he still ain't gonna accept," Toad answered.

With a frown, she muttered, "I know, but still."

"I'm here!" You called out as you landed your Hoverbike, one modified to have a platform in the back. "I brought the walkie-talkies. So where's the robo-double?"

"Right here!" Toad said, holding up the box.

"Good. That makes things simple," you replied as you got off your hoverbike and undid the straps keeping the Walkie-talkie box secured.

"So... How is everything?" Toadstool asked, posing a little.

"Not bad. Smartphone development is still hitting deadends, though. I'm almost done with magic cap development, so you, Toad, and the Mario Bros can either turn into steel, go invisible, or even glide," You answered as you and Toad switched the boxes. "Nice tan, by the way."

"Th-thanks, Y/N. Have you changed your mind about where you want to live?" Toadstool asked.

"No," you answered.

"Oh...." Toadstool sadly muttered. "So what are you going to do with the robot princess?"

"Look into the programming, remove any Koopa traps in her hardware or Software. I might be able to let her live her own life in Robo Land," You answered as you strapped the box onto the hoverbike.

"Are you going to change her appearance?" Toadstool asked, anger showing up in her voice.

It took you a few moments before you answered, "I'll have Bunsen find some new clothes for her, but it'll be up to the robot princess... and that's assuming we'd be able to activate her. Koopa Tech is rather new to me."

"I don't want her to pretend to be me any more. Make sure you change her appearance," Toadstool replied.

"What if she volunteers to be your official double for situations or areas where you appearing in person is too dangerous? Heck, you could still do that if the robot never gains sentience or sapience," You said back.

Toadstool paused and said, "I'll consider your words. It would be useful if I had protection."

===

When you returned to Robo Land, you placed the box containing the Robot Princess in ours and Bunsen's lab.

"So that's Kooky's Robot... Huh... What shall we do with the parts?" Bunsen asked.

"I was thinking about removing all the bad Koopa programming and letting Robo-Toadstool live her own life, but if we can't do that, then I guess we turn her into a controllable drone for Princess Toadstool," You answered as you placed the parts on an operating table. Once you were done placing the parts, you asked, "What's your opinion? You scanners would tell what we can do right off the bat."

Bunsen looked at the parts on the table for a few moments before she said...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2597942-Robo-Land--trust-issues