*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hunger awakens you.
  2. Choose who to be.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2577245-Hunger-awakens-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sepia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2174408
This will contain vore and stuff like scat and digestion. Add whoever and what you want.
This choice: Ima (dragon)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hunger awakens you.

    by: Sepia
Ima wakes up. His stomach growels loudly as he looks around he was hungry and he was home.
His brother stayed at their old home he would have made a good meal.
They like it both to do it just that he was quicker and a bit more sneaky while his brother was a lot more on the safe side as he isn't at all like him going for it when the time seems right.
But enough of that his growling belly brought him back to present time as his thoughts were interupted by them. Looking around he sees that there wasn't to much left of the berries that he had stored.

„Well time to go hunting I guess" He sais to himself slowly moving to the entrance of his home.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go hunting

*Noteb*
2. Go to a friend

*Noteb*
3. Go to your Brother

*Noteb*
4. Go to your Master

*Noteb*
5. Go and have some "fun"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sepia (UN: trond-petter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sepia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2577245-Hunger-awakens-you