*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What location are you in?
  2. Choose who to be.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2576248-What-location-are-you-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sepia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2174408
This will contain vore and stuff like scat and digestion. Add whoever and what you want.
This choice: Cynder  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What location are you in?

    by: Sepia
She is open to sleep with anyone. For a price of course. Her mate knows it and is fine with it as they both know that diffrent sex partners and vore partners are a good thing to keep it intressting.

-Forest
A nice place to be at. Anything is possible here from running into prey or predator or simplie to find a nice place and rest or find someone intresstng and look where you two end up after some quality time together.

-Cave.
What better place than to start at home. Maybe eat you mate while your still there maybe just have some sex and leave to do something else. Maybe some stranger with unknown intend comes in who knows.

-Beach
Rather your alone or with a partner like a friend or your mate its a nice place to be. Many come and go and sometimes its just fun to swim a bit or do something else like getting dirty.

-Plains
Well what a place to be in. Its easy to be watched and followed or to watch someone or follow them.
What ever intend it might be its not a bad location to start of in.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Forest

*Noteb*
2. Cave (Awakes)

*Noteb*
3. Beach

*Noteb*
4. Plains

*Noteb*
5. More locations

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sepia (UN: trond-petter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sepia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2576248-What-location-are-you-in