*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173295-Milking-it/cid/2632044-How-far-will-a-girl-grow-for-a-high-paying-job
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by TSIM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2173295
The a breast expansion story
This choice: How far will a girl grow for a high paying job?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

How far will a girl grow for a high paying job?

    by: Unknown
Lilly was in a pickle, she was strapped for cash, lost her job, and needed to pay her bills and rent lest she find herself without an apartment ... again. Looking in the want ads, she saw the local dairy store was hiring Milk Maids, with the treatment paid for, minimum five year contract, it all looked very reasonable but she just had to go see this for herself.

To describe Lilly, she was below average height, standing at 5' 4", with breasts that were just barely in the C-cup, had she been only a bit smaller, she'd qualify for a B cup, but she could fit in a C, and that's what she said she was. She also had beautiful green eyes and a head of bright orange-red hair, and yes, her carpet matched her drapes, she was a natural redhead, no dyes in this girl.

"Hello ma'am," an extremely endowed woman greeted her as she entered the lobby of Douglas' Dairy, "how can we help you today?" Were the ladies breasts leaking? Yep, some milk had begun to seep through the ladies blouse and drip onto the desk.

"I'm here for the milk maid job." Lilly responded as confidently as possible.

"Oh!" The receptionist seemed surprised, "In that case, here's the contract, if you agree to take the job, it'll take about a week for you to get to full size, though occasionally you keep growing." She handed her a thin stack of papers, "The last page is a chart to help you know when and how often to get milked. Finding clothes that will fit is your own choice, we don't supply them."

Lilly tried to keep up with what the lady was saying and what she was checking and signing, but it was just so much in such a brief amount of time, that she truthfully didn't see what she was checking as she wrapped it up. "Here you go." Lilly handed the packet back to the receptionist.

Looking the papers over an humming. A bit, the receptionist nodded and dug around in a cabinet before taking out a small white pill. "Just take this and you'll be a milk maid in a week."

Lilly, feeling the ghost of chickening out, decided to go ahead and take the pill, swallowing it quickly. "Do you send me milk jugs or do I come here?" She asked as she started to leave.

"We do both, each week you send us back the jugs in the mail, we'll send you replacements, if you come here, you'll still have them at home in case you can't make it." The receptionist shrugged, "Saves money. Have a good day!" She waved as Lilly left the building before returning to file Lilly's paperwork, looking briefly at the type of milk maid Lilly selected to be.

"Heifer-weight class." The receptionist read the description: "Largest bust size and milk output, will cause maids to be stuck on hands and knees due to weight and size. Breasts span from chest to floor, occasionally larger, other side effect vary ... see geneticist for details." Her eyebrows disappeared into her bangs before looking out the door at the shillouette of the red head walking down the street, "Don't see too many of that size working here, hope she knows what she's getting into..."

Once back at her apartment, Lilly could feel the pill working, her breasts felt warm and her nipples extremely sensitive, feeling tired, she collapsed on her bed and in no time was snoring away.

The next morning...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TSIM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173295-Milking-it/cid/2632044-How-far-will-a-girl-grow-for-a-high-paying-job