*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2556333-In-the-worst-area-to-be-ant-size
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2170522
Its time for pokemon high school, but something strange happens to you, you shrunk.
This choice: In the middle of the hallway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In the worst area to be ant size

    by: CMwrite
The hallway was easily to make out with it's narrow design. You see posters that looks familar, and even doors that felt like only mountainous size beings can open. You shiver a bit as you realize that you are in the middle of the hallway, probably one of the worst place for you to be at the moment at your size. As soon as the school bell rings, you know every student will be walking through this area and you will have next to no chance of surviving. Without thinking where to go exactly, you ran to one side of the hallway which turns out to be where a bunch of school locker is at. You were about a foot away, for a normal size person, from the locker when you hear the bell ran. As you feared, people start to pour out of the classroom and began to walk around the hallway as you thought. Already dozens of massive footwear stomps behind you and you had to jump to avoid being step on. You were close to be under the locker, you just need to move a other inch. However, you see a shadow forming around you and you look up to see that someone's foot is right above you. With one last ounce of your strength, you jump forward jusy in time to avoid the foot from crushing you. You look around see that you are under the locker, so you're safe for the time being. As you try to catch your breath, you notice that the foot that almost crush you isn't moving, which means this must be thr owner of the locker above you. Cautiously, you look above to see whose the owner of the locker. As it turns out, the owner of the locker that almost step on you is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dawn

2. Bianca

*Noteb*
3. An Ace student

*Noteb*
4. Jasmine

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2556333-In-the-worst-area-to-be-ant-size