*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Melody and Anna
  2. She summons you to her room
  3. 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170375-Aunt-Farts/cid/3031000-Melody-and-Anna
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2170375
A gassy take with you and your aunt
This choice: Niece 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Melody and Anna

    by: Reborner
Your name is Anna, a white ginger of 5'3" and with a petite figure. You've been sent over to your Aunt Melody's house for the summer. Your aunt is a ponytailed blonde of 10'3" and was a blob of a woman. With fat tits on a massive belly and a huge ass, she was a ball of a human being, though she didn't mind it at all. She was also a avid predator, capable of consuming people whole and despite making no shit, her stomach was able to reduce them to nothing but pure farts.

Entering her room, you could smell the pure methane your aunt made and her big belly was bulging wildly, indicating she had eaten recently. She was currently wearing some black yoga pants and a cyan blouse with no sleeves.
"What's up?" You ask, pausing your aunt's belly rubs.
"It has come to my attention you haven't eaten anybody yet. So I thought to correct that."
"P-pardon!? Auntie, I'm not a predator, so I don't understand why..."
"Your mother was a fierce predator back in her days, but she stopped. In other words, you have predator blood in you," Melody explains, her stubbornness showing as you are shocked at the new information.
"But what if I don't want to be one?" You ask timidly and Melody stays silent for a while before she waddles over to you.
"Aunt Melody, you okay?" You ask, scared of her behavior.
What does she do in response?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Melody eats you

*Noteb*
2. Melody shoves someone down your throat

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darth fere has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170375-Aunt-Farts/cid/3031000-Melody-and-Anna