*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Videl
  2. Yamcha Makes a Wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169849-Dragonball-Yamchas-Hypnotic-Wish/cid/2551245-Videl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2169849
Yamcha, tired of being seen as a joke, summons Shenron and wishes for hypnotic powers!
This choice: Videl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Videl

    by: Mindcollector
Yamcha took a moment to think, and remembered Gohan's wife Videl.

She was very lovely, and the two of them never really talked much beyond the occasional small talk. He figured he'd go over to their place and hypnotize Videl if he could. Gohan's house was easy enough to find.

As would be the obvious course of action he gave the door a sharp knock. A minute or two passed, and Yamcha was starting to think Videl wasn't home. But she did eventually come to the door and looked more than a bit upset.

"Hm..? Oh. You're Yamcha right? If you're looking for Gohan he isn't here..." she said sadly.

"I was but... are you alright? You see kinda down." Yamcha replied, trying to be empathetic.

"Yes. But Gohan got dragged off to some tournament! The worst part is that he was out shopping and had our little girl with him! That damn Vados showed up later to tell me that Pan got dragged off along with Gohan!"

"Hm... I might be able to get her back here. It's a bit of a stretch though" Yamcha said as he rubbed his chin pensively.

"Wait. Really?! How?!"

"Well, I have a technique that could let me contact Goku. I could contact him, and have him convince Beerus to have someone send Pan back down. If anyone has a chance to get it done it's Goku. Although you may wanna be the one to ask him. Me asking to have your daughter brought back here would be... kinda weird." he said with a small chuckle. Pan smiled with glee and literally pulled Yamcha into the house.

"Do the technique! Do the technique!" she cried out joyfully. Yamcha held up his hand and activated the hypnosis technique. A small ball that pulsed with hypnotic spirals. Videl looked into it.

"What's it doing?!"

"Connecting..." Yamcha lied. In no time Videl's body became more relaxed. Black and white spirals appeared in her eyes. She was entranced.

"Well... kinda feel a little bad for her but... I control her mind now. So really I am helping her... in a way..?" he said to himself, awkwardly.

"Now for you, Videl... what should I have you do?"

What does he command?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169849-Dragonball-Yamchas-Hypnotic-Wish/cid/2551245-Videl