*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2748158-Have-her-bring-her-sisters-here-for-Ash-to-Hypn
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Have her bring her sisters here for Ash to Hypnotize?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Have her bring her sisters here for Ash to Hypn...

    by: Just-This-One-Time
After a little bit of programming Misty went off to get her sisters. “Man this is easier then I thought.” Ash waited around for a few minutes before 4 girls came into the room, Misty and her 3 sisters.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GGfgjZH55tA/maxre...

Before they even had time to say anything Ash was already swinging the pendant and all four were going under. Just like that Ash had 3 more girls under his control.

“Alright girls listen up, Daisy, Violet, Lily when you wake up, I will have no control over you in fact this pendant will have no effect on you. You 3 will live to now serve the second in command Misty. You have no thought of your own, in fact your mind is empty.” Ash now turns to Misty. “Like I said you are my second in command you will help me with recruiting other girls and you will have complete control of them. But remember I’m still number 1 so anything I say you must do, but you love obeying me, if fact it turns you on...” after a few more minutes Ash snaps his fingers and all the girls wake up.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They all travel back to Pallet Town

2. Someone walks in

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Just-This-One-Time (UN: back-space at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2748158-Have-her-bring-her-sisters-here-for-Ash-to-Hypn