*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159678-Caught-cheating/cid/2593384-Her-old-body-answered-and-was-happy-as-things-a
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2159678
A man is caught cheating by his wife. The next day he wakes transformed...
This choice: Her old body answered and was happy as things are....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her old body answered and was happy as things a...

    by: Unknown
Shane dialed up his old number in Vanessa’s phone desperate for any hope she was in his body and they could work together to fix this somehow.

“Hello there cutie, enjoying my body?” Shane heard his voice speaking back to him.

“Vanessa! Were you in on this too?” Shane yelled.

“Of course. Do you think I was such a slutty bimbo by choice? I was once like you, a man unable to see what was truly important in his life. Always chasing after the sluttiest women I could. That was until I met a witch who cursed me to become a bimbo just like the women I chased after. I was forced to live in that horrible body for years until Rose approached me. She told me of all the texts, messages, and flirting you had done with other women. Rose couldn’t undo the curse on me, however she could pass it on to you if you willingly cheated on her. I simply had to play my part and let you do the rest.” Vanessa said in your body as she laughed.

“So this was all a setup? I was just a pawn in your game?” You yelled in anger.

“Don’t feel bad. I never could have done this on my own. You did this to yourself.” Vanessa said with a laugh.

“I will get my body back I promise!” You shouted.

“Good luck. I think I will enjoy being you. Honestly it just feels great to be a man again. Also here are a few tips about that body. You remember how I only ever wore slutty outfits and heels? That’s because that body can’t wear anything not sexy. If you try to wear anything not sexy or revealing it will itch and burn your skin like fire. You will also start noticing a deep burning sexual desire growing inside you. However you don’t need to worry, you can’t become pregnant or even contract an STD. You will just slowly become the kind of slutty bimbo you always secretly wanted. Later Shane...Well I guess I am Shane now. Have a great life Vanessa!” He said as the phone line went dead.

Shane was stunned. He had been set up and tricked! This was all an elaborate scheme and he was the victim!

Shane couldn’t believe it. What was he going to do now?


You have the following choices:

1. Go home and try to relax

*Noteb*
2. Go out somewhere

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Westway123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159678-Caught-cheating/cid/2593384-Her-old-body-answered-and-was-happy-as-things-a