*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Movie Makers!
  2. Choose your story!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159524-Hat-Kid-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2500540-Movie-Makers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2159524
Hat Kid from Hat in Time starts to become more like Fat Kid!
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Movie Makers!

    by: Singed212
Hat Kid had just gotten wrapped up in some bird feud between two avian directors! She had to star in each of their new movies, and for her first film she had to go to the movie set and find the Conductor. The Conductor was a... Bird? Who wore a conductor uniform, had orange feathers, and operated the only train in all the world. He also used this train for his movies, however today was different. He had another plan for Hat Kid. Something he'd never tried before!

Hat Kid entered the room, and found the Conductor standing in front of a bright blue tarp covering something on a table.
"Ah, there ye are, lass! I was startin' to think ye'd be off with that DJ Grooves, makin' some half-brained movie about dancin', or parades, or parties or whatever!" The Conductor stated. "But that's nay a problem, ye be here and now it's time ye get to work! But first, we need to change somethin' about ye."
Hat Kid tilted her head, not sure what the Conductor meant.
"Ye aren't ______ enough t' star in this film!" The Conductor explained.

You have the following choices:

1. Young

2. Fat

*Noteb*
3. Young and Fat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159524-Hat-Kid-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2500540-Movie-Makers