*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2776450-He-gets-past-his-brother-but-gets-a-wedgie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2152447
A character based on be gets embarrassed in a variety of ways
This choice: He gets past his brother, but gets a wedgie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He gets past his brother, but gets a wedgie

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
With one long stride, Adam pulled up his pants and started to move past Kevin. He took a face full of water, but just closed his eyes and kept going. Seeing Adam's eyes closed, Kevin took this opportunity to give Adam a wedgie. He pulled up on the front of Adam's tighty whities and then on the back. Adam was determined to keep going, and sure enough, Kevin list his grip.

Adam made it all the way to the door and was about to go inside when he heard Nicki call to him, "Hey, Adam! I think Kevin needs a wedgie, wanna help?" This was it. His chance with Nicki. Together they would humiliate Kevin, and Adam wouldn't be the one losing his pants anymore.

"Ok! See if you can grab his hands!" Adam slyly suggested. Nicki grabbed Kevin's hands in an instant. Stunned, Kevin cried out, "Hey, wait! Not me! He's the dorky one!" But it was no use. Nicki held him tight while Adam moved right behind his younger brother. Although skinny, Adam was definitely taller, and had a good angle to deliver a wedgie. Adam reached in the back of Kevin's pants and grabbed his boxers. He yanked up on the waistband. Kevin yelped with his hands held forward by Nicki and his boxers straight up by Adam. Nicki looked at Adam and smiled. Adam's heart raced. Then she looked at Kevin and immediately said, "Now let's really wedgie that nerd," as she let go of his hands.

Adam's heart sank. He couldn't believe he fell for it. She just lured him in closer for more wedgies. He tried to run back to the house, but it was too late. Kevin and Nicki both had an instant grip on Adam's undies. They were standing in either side of Adam, each with both hands tight on his drawers just above his hips. Adam was stunned. Nicki and Kevin locked eyes and counted, "One, two, three!" They both lifted Adam clean off the ground, his undies stretching halfway up his sides. Adam dangled his legs, struggling for balance and yelled, "Hey, OW! Put me down, put me down!" "All the way down?" Nicki asked with a devilish grin. "All the way down!" Replied Kevin.

Adam still had his pants up, but that didn't help much. In fact, it made things worse for him. As Nicki and Kevin pulled down on Adam's undies, Adam's pants rolled from the waist down to the legs, making them bunched together and impossible to pull up. They pulled them down all the way to his knees, leaving Adam's tiny hairless dick and balls completely exposed. Adam gasped and reached for his pants and undies, but it was no use. They were tightly rolled from the pantsing wedgie. Nicki grabbed Adam's shirt and pulled it up as high as she could, causing Adam's arms to move up. Kevin helped hold up his shirt, and they left him struggling with his head and arms covered in his shirt, watching his naked privates dance around. They laughed hysterically as Adam wiggled and squirmed with his shirt up and his undies down.

Kevin decided to get a little more even with Adam, since the wedgie he got from him had hurt his nuts. He aimed well and smacked Adam right in the balls with the back of his hand. Adam winced, "Oof!" He couldn't pull his shirt down, so he let it come up and off instead so he could cover his aching balls with his hands. He did it just in time, too, as Kevin went for another nutshot but only hit Adam's hands. "That'll teach you to wedgie me, nerd!" Kevin shouted, still mad from his previous wedgie.

Nicki and Kevin stepped back to admire their work, leaving Adam hunched over grabbing his aching balls with his pants and undies around his knees and no shirt. "What a total loser!" Nicki declared. Adam still couldn't believe he fell for it. How could he think for one second that she would stop tormenting him? His crush had seen his dick exposed up close, and then saw him get smacked right in the sac. Adam's throbbing nut pain was met only by his sheer embarrassment of being naked.

Adam got up on all fours and slowly crawled to the door. Kevin and Nicki stood and watched, laughing at the spectacle of Adam crawling naked, his bunched up undies and pants still stuck at his knees. Adam moved with his legs as far apart as possible, to keep the pressure off his aching nuts. "Nice butthole!" Nicki exclaimed. She could clearly see his hole and his dangling dick and balls between his legs. Adam's face went red. How much more of his body could they see?

He decided to stand up and figure out his pants. They kept laughing and mocking his tiny package. "What is that, a BABY carrot? No wait! A BABY pickle? My pinkie looks bigger! Ha ha ha!" It took a minute for him to get it right, but he pulled up his underwear. He decided to just leave his pants off since they were rolled up so tight. Face totally red, Adam shamefully walked back inside the house. He couldn't tell if his stomach was aching more from the nutshot or the embarrassment.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2776450-He-gets-past-his-brother-but-gets-a-wedgie