*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2773497-His-sisters-come-out-to-see-whats-going-on
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2152447
A character based on be gets embarrassed in a variety of ways
This choice: His sisters come out to see whats going on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

His sisters come out to see whats going on

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
Adam stumbled past his brother, only to smack right into his 7 year old twin sisters. They all fell to the ground, and the sisters were mad. "Why are you running Adam, and why is your panties wet?" "Yeah, we can see your peepee!" Adam realized his pants were still down, and sure enough, his tighty whities were so wet they were see through.

Adam stood up quickly, thinking that Kevin wouldn't dare squirt him with the twins so close. He was wrong. Kevin had walked right behind him, waiting to strike. As soon as Adam had stood up, Kevin shoved the hose right up to Kevin's butthole and let it rip, full blast.

Adam's intense surprise caused him to react, moving his hands down toward the gushing water up his butt. Without thinking, he pulled his underwear down in the back to stop the blast, exposing his entire behind.

"Looks like a full moon!" Nicki yelled. Water was still shooting up through Adam's undies, so Kevin kept squirting. Adam now realized if he tried to pull his underwear back up, he'd get squirt up the butt again, but if he pulled them down, he'd be naked. He decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SoooEmbarrassed (UN: jcrips at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2773497-His-sisters-come-out-to-see-whats-going-on