*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fitting Punishment?
  2. Testing...Testing
  3. Debbie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2464151-Fitting-Punishment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Derek  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fitting Punishment?

    by: Marcinballa
Debbie smiled as she approached her son's bedroom door. Treading as lightly as she could, she slowly opened his door, hoping to avoid any creaks that could awaken her son.

Entering Derek's room, Debbie saw her son lying underneath his covers. She crept up closer to the bed. In her mind, Debbie was trying to justify her actions. "This is parenting. This will teach you not to ditch class. What kind of mother would I be if I let him get away with that," were several of the thoughts racing through her head.

In reality, she was just desperate to play around with a shrunken person and this was her best opportunity.

"Well, here we go," Debbie whispered to herself. She pulled back the covers to reveal her son sleeping only in his boxers.

"Oh my," Debbie said as she blushed. Her son was in very good shape. She aimed the shrink ray and her sleeping son. Pulling the trigger, there was a bright flash which thankfully didn't wake her son.

Almost instantaneously, Derek was shrunken down to the size of a bug. Debbie was giddybwith excitement, to the point where her hands were shaking as she reached for her shrunken son.

Gently carrying him back to her bed, Debbie held her breath as Derek rolled over. Luckily for her, he did not wake up.

Debbie silently laid back in her bed. She knew what she wanted to do with Derek.

"This will teach him," she laughed to herself. Debbie proceeded to lay on her stomach and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Giggling, she dropped her 1/2 inch son in between of her butt cheeks.

She moaned as he came to rest directly on her asshole, his arm tickling her sphincter. Debbie let go of her ass cheeks and they came to rest around Derek, seemingly holding him in place.

"Sleep tight, Derek," she joked. Debbie came to rest on her side and began to drift off into slumber. She couldn't wait till Derek woke up and started freaking out.

What happened in the morning?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Debbie wakes up first

2. Derek wakes up first

3. Something else happens during the night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2464151-Fitting-Punishment