*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Two tiny siblings
  2. Test it at home
  3. Lisa
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461887-Two-tiny-siblings
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Both  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Two tiny siblings

    by: Marcinballa
With a bright flash, both Derek and Lisa were shrunken too a tiny 1/4 inch tall. They both began looking around in panic. Derek was in sheer and utter confusion. Lisa was pretending that she had no idea what was going on.

"What the fuck just happened," yelled Derek, who was clearly having a panic attack.

"I don't know, dad's machine must have shrunk us," Lisa said, trying not to put too much of the blame on herself.

Lisa had dropped the shrink ray when she pressed the button meaning it landed on the counter and did not shrink with them. She was hoping Derek would not realize this was her fault.

After several minutes to try and calm down, the two tiny siblings began to form a plan.

"So what should we do Lisa?" Derek asked nervously.

"Well let's get out of the kitchen and into the living room carpet, we'll be less exposed there," answered Lisa. "After that we'll just have to wait for someone to find us."

Lisa and Derek had made there way off of the kitchen tiles and into the rough shag carpeting. After a half hour, they felt the floor start to vibrate. Looking towards the staircase, which truly seemed to reach to heaven, they saw a pair of bare feet descending.

"Look out," Lisa yelled. She could not believe her brother Derek who ran forward, almost as if he was trying to intercept the giant.

"Derek what are you doing," she screamed. She could only watch from the safety of the carpet as the giant stopped in the kitchen. Derek was jumping up and down and waving his arms like crazy trying to get their attention.

"You're gonna get killed you moron," Lisa screamed at him.

The giant paused and looked down, noticing a tiny bug near its feet. Derek got a distant view of the persons face, and realized it was....

You have the following choices:

1. Debbie, his mom

*Noteb*
2. Steve, his dad

3. Nicole, their little sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461887-Two-tiny-siblings