*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa & Amy
  2. Meet The Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148366-Cimorelli/cid/2450796-Lisa--Amy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2148366
The title tells it all.
This choice: Lisa & Amy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lisa & Amy

    by: tiger17796
Lisa and Amy were best friends, the only one to stay with her when everyone else left her teasing her.

Currently unknown to Amy, Lisa was in the bathroom being cornered by the bullies.

"Lisa, you're a pretty girl. Why do you hang out with a ugly loser like Amy?" Lisa gripped the sides of the sink knowing she would get in trouble for punching the bully.

That didn't help her that much though as a bony fist slammed into her gut.

At the moment Lisa was unlucky for having a flat stomach it not being hurtful to the puncher but not protecting any of her abdominal organs.

Lisa took all the punches, slaps, and kicks thrown at her until the prettiness that the bully said she had was shrouded by red and purple welts all over her body.

She collapsed on the floor her ears ringing and the laugh of the bully reverberating through her ears until someone found her.

She opened her eyes to the best of her abilities to see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amy

*Noteb*
2. Christina

*Noteb*
3. Katherine

4. Dani

*Noteb*
5. Lauren

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tiger17796 (UN: tiger17796 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tiger17796 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148366-Cimorelli/cid/2450796-Lisa--Amy