*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146685-Shrinking-Experiment--Phase-1/cid/2494504-The-Proper-Size-For-Her
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2146685
Every genre of F/m shrinking fantasy will be represented. Go ahead. Take the experiment.
This choice: Three - You shrink to 6 inches tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Proper Size For Her

    by: ReducedExpectations
You are speechless in front of the domineering woman’s shoes, looking up with awe as she looks down at you. Her head nods off to the side as she looks down at you, and the air gets tense as you can't tell whether or not she's pleased with your transformation. Her shoes slightly raise and slam against the ground, the clack of her sole hitting the tile reverberating in your ears. Finally your fears are quelled as she lets out a small satisfied sigh and says “AT LAST, WE HAVE A PROPER FORMULA. THE LABORATORY FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT FOR A CHANGE.” She reaches down and lifts you off the ground swiftly, her fingers not really taking much care as she grabs you. She grips tightly around your waist, leaving the top half of your body exposed. With her other hand, she takes your arm and lightly squeezes it, as if testing to see if anything on you is broken. She's not incredibly careful with your little body, and you fear that she is going to accidentally tear your arm right out of it's socket. She fixes her glasses, saying very matter-of-factly “LIMBS SEEM FUNCTIONAL. SPEAK FOR ME?” You try and stammer out a sentence but she just shakes her head, visibly irritated and says “LOOKS LIKE DIRECT COMMUNICATION WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE, YOUR VOICE IS RATHER SQUEAKY AND ANNOYING. SO FROM NOW ON NO TALKING, ONLY LISTENING, UNDERSTOOD?” You say yes in response and she rolls her eyes, and squeezes her hand slightly, sending a shockwave of pain through your lower back and legs. You struggle vainly against her huge powerful fingers, when she leans in closer and coldly whispers “I SAID… NO TALKING. UNDERSTOOD?” You nod up and down, not wanting to anger her further and she smiles a devilish grin and says “GOOD. THEN WE CAN CONTINUE.”


She places you on the metal table in front of her and reaches underneath with both hands, accidentlly exposing her bountiful cleavage right in front of you. You look for a split second but turn away quickly, trying hard not to anger the giant woman in any way. She lets out a low chuckle behind you and says "I SAW THAT. IT'S GOOD TO KNOW YOU AREN'T A TOTAL PERVERT AFTER ALL." You are almost two embarrased to turn around, but a loud clanging sound shifts your attention back to the other side of the table. She has placed onto the table next to you a large silver cage. Well... at least to your perspective it seems large enough. To a normal person it would be the type of thing you'd carry a hamster or a guinea pig in. She unlocks the cage door, causing it to swing open in front of you, and then she raises her eyebrows expectedly. You point to the cage fearing that she's going to be treating you like some sort of rodent for the rest of the experiment, and your worst thoughts are all but confirmed when she says in a visibly annoyed manner "WELL, COME ON THEN. WE HAVE A LOT TO DO TODAY, SO STOP MUCKING ABOUT AND GET IN."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You climb in quickly, not wanting to upset her

*Noteb*
2. You hesitate and she throws you in

*Noteb*
3. You try to escape from her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146685-Shrinking-Experiment--Phase-1/cid/2494504-The-Proper-Size-For-Her