*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146685-Shrinking-Experiment--Phase-1/cid/2477200-Youve-Overdosed
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2146685
Every genre of F/m shrinking fantasy will be represented. Go ahead. Take the experiment.
This choice: A handful - You shrink to microscopic size!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You've Overdosed!

    by: ReducedExpectations
Almost immediately after you swallow the pills, they start to take effect. First a tingling sensation surges through your limbs, followed by
a slight chill. Then, you feel as if your clothing is getting heavier on you. And the room is rising before you. The pills she gave you are making you shrink! You don't really panic as much as you rightfully should in this situation, thinking that if this weren't meant to happen, Ms. Blair would be having a much more surprised reaction on her face. She doesn't seem surprised... but at the same time doesn't look pleased. She taps a pen to her notepad and says "This isn't right. You're reducing at a much higher rate than originally calculated. Just how many of those did you take?" You reply that you're not sure, maybe more than three. She sighs loudly and holds the bridge of her nose with two fingers. Clearly you've taken too much. "Every one of those pills was carefully calibrated to your body weight and very expensive. Not only have you skewed my data, but now you're costing me money. Well, at the very least we can see what happens when someone overdoses on the medication."

She continues to belittle you even more so than the pills are already doing for you. She has now gotten off the chair and is walking up to face you, crouching down so she can look you in the eyes. You have stepped out of your clothes which are now incredibly oversized, and you continue to pass the height of a child, becoming closer to the size of a Ken doll in a rather quick fashion. Ms. Blair's voice is slightly deeper and louder now, clearly an indication of just how small you're becoming in her presence. "ONCE. JUST ONCE I'D LIKE TO SEE A MAN COME IN HERE WHO DOESN'T HAVE HIS HEAD SO FAR UP HIS OWN ASS THAT HE CAN LISTEN TO A SIMPLE INSTRUCTION. IF YOU HAD JUST TAKEN THE DOSAGE I TOLD YOU TO, YOU'D BE FINE. NOW, I'LL BE HONEST, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU. ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE MUCH, MUCH SMALLER THAN YOU ARE RIGHT NOW."

The monolithic woman gets on her knees to see you even more closely, Her nose is level with the table and her eyes are gazing down at your ever-dwindling form on the lab table. The giantess shakes her head and says "PATHETIC. JUST A PATHETIC LITTLE SPECK. AT THIS RATE YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER STOP SHRINKING. JUST GETTING SMALLER AND SMALLER UNTIL YOU CEASE TO EXIST ALTOGETHER. OR MAYBE YOU'LL STOP SHRINKING AT JUST SMALL ENOUGH THAT A SPECK OF DUST WILL COME FLOATING IN THE WIND AND CRUSH YOU DO DEATH. EITHER WAY, YOU'VE RUINED THIS EXPERIMENT FOR ME. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, YOU LITTLE FLEA." You are just a fraction of an inch tall, staring up at her in awe as she lowers a massive hand towards you. You know that whatever she has planned for you next, it won't be pretty.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146685-Shrinking-Experiment--Phase-1/cid/2477200-Youve-Overdosed