*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2449878-Its-a-deal-with-the-devil-Come-on
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2146472
A demon grants you the power to shrink and transform, because you suck.
This choice: "I don't think so," you say, refusing to sign.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's a deal with the devil. Come on.

    by: Joe Random
"Oh, well, okay then," the demon says.

"Really?"

"No, you nincompoop! If you don't sign, I curse you with this power. Only it won't work exactly right."

"Wait...how does...."

The demon sighs. "Oh, you'll be able to do whatever you want. It's just that sometimes, when you'd really like the power to work...it won't. And if you happen to be in a mortal form when that happens, well, then you die. And you still go nowhere. But faster."

"I don't get it," you say, "why would you...."

"I told you, you plus this power makes the world more evil. You can be a willing agent of evil, or an unwilling agent of evil. The first one lets you basically live as long as you want, with power aplenty. The second...might! The payoff is that it doesn't matter, you're dead in the end. So sign."

You sigh. "You could be lying about hell."

"I'm a demon, it's always a possibility. Sign."

You....

You have the following choices:

1. Sign.

2. Decide to take the curse. Maybe you can earn your way into Heaven, right?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe Random (UN: joerandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2449878-Its-a-deal-with-the-devil-Come-on