*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145239-Foot-Wishes/cid/2534048-Chad-you-and-Ben-have-to-give-Marcus-a-body-ma
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2145239
A 14 year old boy with a foot fetish who while fishing one day gets his ultimate wish
This choice: Chad, you and Ben have to give Marcus a body massage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chad, you and Ben have to give Marcus a body ma...

    by: Futureboy
Marcus turns red in the face as Chad and Ben look over at him.
"I've never had a massage...but I heard it relaxes you" Marcus says to them. Chad and Ben smile and take hold of each of Marcus' bare feet and begin to massage the toes and sole. Marcus squirms and jumps up and climbs out of the hot tub still naked and runs inside the house. Corey, Ben and Chad all laugh.

Later on inside the house, all of the boys are relaxing on the sofa watching TV. Chad is clad only in speedos and barefoot. Corey is bare-chested and wearing shorts and ankle socks. Ben is dressed in a t-shirt, shorts and calf high dark socks while Marcus sits across from them dressed in a polo shirt, khaki shorts, calf high white socks with dark Nikes.
During a commercial, Chad gets up and begins to tease Marcus by running around screaming. The other boys laugh as Marcus tells him to knock it off.
"Didn't you like our foot massage, Marcus?" Chad says to Marcus. Marcus nods his head a little. "Don't you want us to give your whole body one?" Chad replies.
Marcus looks up at him and says "Can I have it done with my clothes on?" Chad looks over at Ben, then says "Nope, buck-naked...my mom gave my brother a massage a while back and he was completely naked except for a small towel over his dick. He actually loved it. It relaxed his back muscles." Marcus smiles and stands up.
"Where do you want me to lay down?" Marcus says. "Let's go back to my parent's big bed in their room" Chad replies.

A moment later, all four boys walk into Chad's parent's room. Chad retrieves a sheet from the closet and spreads it over the top of the bed. Marcus kicks off his shoes and begins to pull off his polo shirt over his head. Ben pulls off his own t-shirt and peels off his own socks, wiggling his toes. Marcus notices Ben's bare feet as he takes off his shorts and lays down on the bed still clad in his boxers and socks. Ben steps closer saying "Allow me Marcus...your feet need to breathe" and peels off Marcus' socks exposing his semi tan, pink soles. Corey laughs and tickles Marcus' right bare sole and Chad takes hold of Marcus' boxers and slides them off his legs leaving Marcus completely naked. "There, that's not so bad. You have a nice looking body Marcus especially your bare feet." Chad says aloud.
He pours some warm oil onto Marcus' back, then sits atop of Marcus and works it in. Ben works on Marcus' legs and bare soles with more oil. Marcus's eyes are closed as he moans with delight. Ben slides his fingers through Marcus' toes and squeezes them causing Marcus to flinch. Corey lightly tickles Marcus' bare soles and inches his way up both of his legs. He gives Chad's bare soles a little attention, tickling his toes. Chad gets off Marcus a while later after finishing his back, arms and neck.
"You can turn over now Marcus, so we can do your front" he says to Marcus. Marcus replies "Uh...do I have to...?". Chad looks over at Ben and Corey.
"If your worried about having a boner, I get them all the time...it's natural. My brother had a big boner during his massage." Chad replies.
Marcus pauses then slowly turns over onto his back, twitching his tan toes and his erect dick pointing straight up. "Wow, that's so big" says Ben. "Mine's only about half that size when I get an erection". Corey and Ben begin to massage Marcus' toes and bare feet while Chad massages Marcus' chest and abs. As he works in the oil, Marcus begins to moan. Chad can't help but massage closer to Marcus' dick and soon has his hand stroking it. No sooner than he does, Marcus explodes all over his chest and Chad's hand. Marcus collapses and totally relaxes. Ben and Corey put Marcus' big toes into their mouth and suck on them as Chad cleans up Marcus.

A while later, Marcus is clad only in a towel wrapped around his waist, sitting atop the bed with his legs crossed. Chad is also clad only with a towel around his waist, laying opposite Marcus playing with Marcus' bare feet. Ben and Corey are seen showering together in the bathroom shower washing each other.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Futureboy (UN: futureboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beachboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145239-Foot-Wishes/cid/2534048-Chad-you-and-Ben-have-to-give-Marcus-a-body-ma